Characters

Dale West : 21, Young therapist and the new owner of a phobia organization - Feel Better Inc - for helping people with their fears,  because he feels he has need to and mainly because he thinks he doesn't have a fear. Slightly strict, very handsome. Your regular to-die-for guy.

Mary Fishley : 19, typical shy girl, majorly because of her phobia. (Fear-love), she gets help from Dale, her personal therapist. She is gradually learning to not be overwhelmed by her fear of love.

Vince West : Dale's older brother, 32, married with two kids. Hates his wife for cheating on him and works on a divorce. A specialist at treating haemotophobic and hypochondric patients.

Miriam Hernandez : Motivational speaker and psychologist. She gets into a very funny relationship with Vince West.

Demi Inde : Tomboy, 18, (hates her fear cos it makes her look chickenly), (fear-dark, spiders, heights), really wants to get over her fear.

Moses Kire : 19, fear-sex, loves music, looks, acts, and is cool but can be an idiot sometimes. Demi's boyfriend and a pain her ass. (So is she though).

Anne Brids : Quite beautiful, loves pink (fear-none, though she takes a fear of choking for the sole reason of getting, yeah, you guessed, Dale. Hates Mary's guts.

David Victor : Something around 19-22 (he didn't disclose his details to anyone). Had a great sense of humour and his fear is even more humorous. (Fear-long words, clocks, mirrors and small things).

Vanessa Anderson : 20, (fear-birds and feathers), loves toys, short and also smart. She doesn't let people take advantage of her size.

Peter Paul : 18, artist, (fear-birds, feathers, tickles). A friend to Mary and Demi.

James Smith : fear-animals and Lucy. He has a huge crush on her but she seems scary.

Lucy Wattson : Goth, (black freak), reserved and has apparently unknowingly stolen James' heart.

Luke Banks : 27, owns several influential businesses around America and the world. Business partners with Dale. Gay, David's boyfriend. Knows most things about him than the others.

Dr. Dre Ralph : specialist in treating nyctophobic and claustrophobic patients. Once scared of flying.

Mike Jordan : 18, hypochondric and haemotophobic. Rich!

Tanner Jordan : 18, haemotophobic. Rich!

Bella Rue : superiorly intelligent, 19, surprisingly is afraid of the most bizarre thing, considering her intelligence. (Fear - books, no 13).

Ella Brids : 19, (fear-dark, enclosed spaces and choking). Also asthmatic.

This chapter would be updated with some more characters if there are.
Thanks for reading.