Part II

After a while we both came and felt so good. We arrived at Johnny's house and he helped me put my things into the house. His house was so amazing and luxurious. I love it. He carried me to bed where he placed me and helped me to clean myself. After a while he came next to me, hugged me and cuddled me until we both slept. I don't know for how many hours I was sleeping but when I walk up I didn't see John anywhere. I slightly opened the door and heard some voices from downstairs. I heard Johnny's voice for sure and some other people as well. I guess they are his friends. I got ready , put on Johnny's sweatshirt as a dress, some mascara, a little bit of eyeliner, gloss and my high shocks on. I opened the door quietly to go downstairs when I heard my name and stopped their to listen what they were talking about.

Friend 1: what's her name?
Johnny: Y/n
Friend 2: so you broke up with Sia (my mom's name) right?
Johnny: actually... Yes but...
Friend 3: but what?
Johnny: Y/n is actually Sia 's daughter.
Friend 4: what???
Johnny: but I liked Y/n from the first time and I really wanted to be with her.
Friend 5: better. Sia wasn't for you.
Friend 6: yeah we had told you from the first time. Sia is beautiful but that's it.
Johnny: yeah but lucky me she made a wonderful daughter.

I didn't want to listen to more things. I was already so happy that I pretended to open the door loudly so they could understand I was coming. They heard footsteps.

Johnny: she is coming.

He said with a big smile. I went downstairs with a huge smile and sat next to Johnny. The boys introduced themselves to me. Their names are Jaehyun, Haechan, Taeil, Mark, Taeyong, Yuta, Taeil and Jungwoo. They are very funny. We had a lot of fun. The bell rang and it was the delivery boy. He brought pizza. Me and Johnny tried to go to help but the boys said they were going to make the table and that we had to stay there in the living room. So did they and so did we. After some seconds as the biys were busy making the table, Johnny looked back to see if they were watching and as he got sure they weren't he mived his hand under the sweatshirt I was wearing. He moved my underwear a little on the side and started making circles on my clit.

Y/N: what are you doing?

I whispered to him. He gave me a 🤫 sign so I would stop talking.

Johnny: just enjoy.

He whispered at me and put one finger into my pussy. I arched my back but I tried not to be obvious. He mived his finger a little and then he added one more finger while looking back to see if the boys were still busy. After a while he added one more finger and started moving faster. He placed my hand on his dick, not under the clothing and started moving it fast. I was trying hard not to moan and I was holding my mouth with the other hand. A little bit more moves and I came. Johnny licked his fingers clean. I went and sat on his laps and gave him a lap dance so he could feel the pleasure even more until he came as well. The boys came after a while and we all ate pizza, drunk, laughed a lot, played games and had fan. My mom hasn't called me for like a mounth. We don't talk anymore. I have told mt father what just happened as well and he is by mu side. I am still with Johnny and I truly live my life.