1

"Please don't make me go" Serenity wined to her uncle Eli.

He signed deeply and looked at his niece through his rearview mirror, "we've talked about this Serenity"

"I know I said I'm okay with it, but I'm not why can't I just stay with my mom" Serenity argued

"Because she needs to work out some things" He says now having his eyes on the road

"Okay, we could've worked on them together" Serenity say in an informal tone

"No she needs to work it by herself, it's time you stop taking care of her and just be a kid" he says sadly. Serenity never had a problem with taking care of her mother, sure it got a bit difficult at times, but that's just how it is.

"It's not like you're going to be there with me" Serenity said

"Yeah but you're uncle Jonathan is gonna be there" he smiled

"Wait, uncle Johnny's going to be there?" Serenity said, a little excited. Serenity and her uncle Jonathan have a very close relationship, he basically saw her grow up.

He shook his head yea, even though that made Serenity feel a little bit better. Her anxiety is building up and that's never a good thing.

Uncle Eli stopped his car parking in front of the huge school. He got out the car and went around it to open the door for Serenity . Serenity signed, "I can't believe I'm going through with this."

"I'll make you a deal, if you go into that school and have the worst day possible I'll take you back to your old school and drive 40 minutes to an hour to come get you" He says holding out his hand

"Deal" Serenity smiled, grabbing his hand.

Serenity stepped out grabbing her book bag and looking at the huge building "you ready" her uncle Eli asked.

"Yeah" she said, and they walked into the school together

Serenity walked out of Mr. Feeny's office after he introduced himself and gave her a schedule. On her way to class these two girls saw Serenity and for some unknown reason they stopped her.

"Hey, you must be new here. I'm Topanga"she says joyfully reaching her hand up for a handshake.

"Serenity" she responded, shaking Topanga's hand.

"And this is my best friend Trini"Topanga introduced her. She smiled and waved at Serenity and Serenity did the same thing back.

Topanga stood next to Serenity looking at her schedule, "You have the same classes as me, cool."

"That's good because now I don't have to spend 20 minutes finding my classes" Serenity joked, and Topanga laughed

Just then a curly haired boy walked up to her making her turn around "Hello" he says

"Cory, hi. So, we're in all the same classes again" she says.

"Yeah, I had a nice summer, too. Thanks" He says, Serenity and trini looked at each other trying not to laugh at how awkward he was being.

They looked at each other for a moment, "Bye" Cory says and walks away. Topanga turns around back to us.

"Well that wasn't awkward at all" Trini says sarcastically, just then the three girls heard the bell ring, and walked into class.

Topanga sat down in front of a Cory, and another boy sat behind Cory. They must be friends because they automatically start talking to each other.

Serenity's uncle Jonathan came in "Hey, Kiddo" he says putting his arm around her, "How you been?"