DISCLAIMERS & COPYRIGHT

Author's Note

First of all I would like to thank you, dear reader for selecting this book for your reading pleasure. If you are here from reading The Segment/Heaven From Here/ He Was A Skaterboy, thank you so much for your support.

Please note that this story is completely different from all three of my previous books. Think of it as an experiment, where I am experimenting with adult themes and mature scenarios as well as writing in a first person point of view. All of which is completely opposite to what I have written so far. The characters, and their actions are not chaste and that will not change regardless of your opinion.

So please; keep the hatred, the judgement, the hate slurs - keep those to yourself.

I write about beautifully broken people and I love them just the way they are.

This book is full of drama (Bollywood style of course), angst, and a slow(-ish) burn romance much like The Segment and Heaven From Here. If you are looking for an easier read, you can check out He Was A Skaterboy (a book that I absolutely adore) which is a lighter, fluff read. 

Also guys, please do not feel shy to comment and vote. It seriously does help so much in making the book heaps more visible to others which then translates to more reads *fingers crossed*. I also love reading all your reactions in the comments, so please do comment.

Finally; I have no beta readers, no editors, no one to help polish my work to be almost a thing of perfection. So please read it knowing and being understanding that there might just be errors; grammatical/spelling/etc because there is only little ol' me working on the book. 

TW: mention of abortion, depression, attempted rape.

Copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author.

If you are reading this book on anywhere else other than Wattpad, please know that you are committing a crime right about now.