Ch.1 The maw+The Hunters Shack

( '= thought, "= talking, also yes for these two titles u will get a point later on, also this chapter seems incredibly cringe to me  ( —___—))

Also don't mind the grammar mistakes lmaoo, but I'll be glad if u could tell me about them if u find any. Thx

| Peace in✌🏻
——————————————————

Seven's pov:
I was in the maw for too long. I have tried to run away too many times. I was not successful once.

Currently I was in a room full on toys and beds and also kids. The age doesn't matter. They're not more than 17. So near my age. We are here just to get eaten but it seems that I'm the only one who sees it.. it's a sad sight seeing kids getting dragged out by the Janitor to be never seen again. They get turned into fucking sausages mate. (A/N: He's not British😭🤙🏻) but now seriously. I've been here for about.. 4-5 years..? I'm not sure. I had older brother. Kai (A/N: not in the game) He got taken away too. He's probably dead tho.. I miss him, but life is not easy.

Today was my last attempt to run away. I was sitting on my bed and looking at my scars from Janitor.. Some were old and some were not. Anyway. I took the opportunity of other kids being loud and sneaked out. My today's plan was really different from the other ones. Since I've been taking mental notes of Janitor (started to do it about 2 years ago), I know almost everything about it by now. He's blind but has insanely good hearing, short body, big head and arm that stretch. He also wears a blindfold over his eyes and a stupid hat. Oh and also for some odd reason he often goes outside so I might make it a lot easier for me after all.
Once I found the Janitors jacket, I climbed I side his pocket and waited for him to go get it. I had to be really careful since he puts dead bodies of.. kids.. inside. I'm not really sure of what I will do when I get out (if I even will..) I just need to get lucky. Oh shut he's here.. I stayed still but it was a little hard since he walks and picks up things so fucking weirdly. After a while he stopped and I got really confused why. Janitor started to search for something in his pocket and when he couldn't find it, I found myself hitting the ground with a thud.

Meanwhile he walked away having a tantrum. "What an idiot" I whispered to myself not knowing that mf could hear me. As soon as I've realized it, he was behind my ass searching on the ground for me. I got out of his pocket and ran to a rope made out of clothes (A/N:this ain't in the maw m8s and no I'm not British neither) that rope went to a vent (A/N:he gotta be a little sussy Baka- Aight I'll just-🕳🚶🏻) He almost caught me but no❤️.

Where I was now was a lot of water. "Wai a fucking minute.. I know this place.." I did knew this place indeed. That's where that old crispy cheese donut shaped ball full of moss looking bitch ass of a granny was living. I fucking hate her AND water (A/N:he was here before but he got caught). But I'm a good swimmer indeed. I jumped down on a couch and walked over to a box. 'So I have to swim after all.' The reason u may ask? Well. THERE'S NO MORE FUCKING FURNITURE IN THE WATER. Anyway, any who. I jumped in, and swam as fast as possible seeing those bubbles forming behind my ass.
'U ain't getting taste of that ass hun'

I finally got on a wooden platform and did my little dance. (A/N:I know this should be serious but I just throw up and took a pill against pain. I'm in ma silly goofy mood 🤪). 'Might as well fry that bitch while I'm at it. I think there was a Tv.. Let's hope it's working' Even tho I would't hurt a fly, this bitch ain't a fly..  Anyway. That thing started to climb onto the platform so I quickly jumped on a wooden box that was near. As I looked behind me, that platform that I was on a few seconds ago was destroyed by it.'Oh- I gotta be quick or I'll be schnitzel for her next meal.'
I nodded to myself and quickly jumped into the water and swam for my life to a metal leader that I've (obviously) climbed up. It was quit tall and my hands were already in pain. A reason might be that one of my scars have opened.  (A/N: It's fucking cold, help— It's 1:30am and I have school tomorrow💀 but I don't feel like sleeping-)  I had to take short breaks for my hands. Up there was a vent that went to another deep water. After like 15 minutes and millions of breaks, I finally managed to get up there.  'Finally.'  I had to crawl but I had to stop to take a break. I need to save some strength for later.