Chapter two

Jaime and eddy came back down fully dressed. "Bye guys, see you later" said eddy and Jaime waving.

As soon as the boys left I mopped the first floor, and Chas mopped the second. Kathy and Amari we getting ready for my aunt to pick us up.

Quickly i finished mopping and went to take a shower. Every time when I shower I have long thoughts about life, and relax with the warm water. But ain't no body got time fo that! lol.

I got out of the shower and got my clothes and noticed Kevin's shirt. I smiled shyly.

I went in my parents room where the dirty laundry bin is at and through the my clothes in there.

I picked out, high mini shorts that cover your belly button and a cute mint and white vintage polo from Forever 21. I ran to the bed room where Kathy is staying at which is originally mine. I got the blow dryer and blowed dried my hair. I curled it a bit from the ends to add volume. Bamm! I looked beautiful as always. I was doing my makeup next to Kathy in the room and we were messing around. We thought about how much trouble we would be in only parents find out.

"HOLY FUCK!" Screamed Amari and Chas just screaming. I ran to the other bed room where they were getting ready. "What's he deal???" I asked extremely worried. "A scorpion!" Yelled amari!

I had no shoes on. I got Amaris flip flop and killed that scorpion.

....

Everyone looked really pretty. I went to the room I was staying in which is my parents but its much bigger than mine and amari is staying with me. I got matching colored flats and put them on.

There was a knock on the door. It might be my Tia. She's a little bit late but it's alright with us(:.

Kathy went down stairs and opened the door. "Hola, buenas trades" my tia said to Kathy. All of us went the stairs with our purses, looking all pretty.

I ran up to my Tia, which had no idea I had a bday party last night. I hugged her and told her I haven't seen her in a long time.

I present chas, and Kathy to my Tia.

My Tia knows Amari because she saw her when she came to Chicago.

"Is anyone hungry?" Asked my Tia.

"Yes" we said in a synced voice. It's only 2:00pm. We still have a long day a head of us. My aunt took us to her house to eat.

...

After we ate my cousin Alexandra took us to the city of GTO. I told her to tour us around the University of GTO. Where I wanna study.

We got in the mini van and started driving. My cousin Alexandra speaks perfect English since she was send off to study in Canada a few years back. "Music anyone"? Alex (for short) asked. "OMG YESSSSS!! One direction " amari asked. "Oh hell naw, put some corridos!" Kathy added to amari. I put on the English station from Mexico. I'll admit, it was pretty dope. My cousin ale asked us what we did last night. EVERYONE stares at me. "Well we came late from the airport and we ate at the Applebee's by over there". All the things I was saying were a lie. Huge lie.

What really happened was we got there at 12pm and got a cab. Since Amari kept screaming "CABS ARE HERE". And then we went to my house and went to the store got drinks with our fake IDs and my cousin was the one who contacted Gerardo ortiz to come. Pretty dope right?

"The food was soo good" said chas. Very sarcastically.

Our favorite song came out. "Love Me Like You Do" by Justin Bieber. We all started singing. Memorable moment I will always have.

******

After visiting the mummies of GTO. We went to El Beso del Rincon" which is a small alley crapped with two buildings where traditionally people go there and kiss and take a pic. Since we were there we took pics of all of us hugging. lol it was pretty hilarious when I took out my phone and kiss my background which was Kevin Ortiz. Funny how I'm actually with him, but my cousin Alex just thought I was fangirling.

We headed to eat at Guanajuato grill. Pretty damn good food and kinda expensive but we all chipped in.

My cousin Alex was telling me Gerardo ortiz was playing tomorrow at the Plaza de toros at our town and that he's touring around in GTO. I think I already know that but I didn't wanna say anything.

"OMG really!? We should totally go see him" I suggested.

"I heard rumors he came to our town la Cañada yesterday" my cousin Alex said. I got really nervous! "Oh..really" said Kathy. Also worried she would find out about my party. Amari was choking on her drink when she heard about Gerardo. Chas looked worried we would get in trouble.

After we were done eating. We just stayed there talking when I noticed a lot of people staring by where you get a table in the restaurant. Holy shit it's Kevin, Gerardo, Oscar and his other oldest bro William! Amari Kathy and chas looked at me with huge eyes. "Eso no es Gerardo ortiz???" Asked my cousins.

**_______________________**

Hey! Guys I know I rarely update. Sorry. Hope you guys know who Gerardo Ortiz is and his brothers!!

I'm Mexican and from GTO(:

-Mari