4 | ビジター

DRAWING IN A DEEP BREATH, she opened the door and slipped down the hall toward the kitchen. The smells emanating from the stove made her mouth water. It had been too long since her last good meal.

The three brothers looked up as she slid onto a barstool. She looked down self-consciously, hoping Taehyung hadn't seen fit to fill his brothers in on what happened.

Jimin moved closer and rubbed a hand over her shoulder. "Are you okay?"
She shivered, horrified by her reaction to him.

Surely she was still on edge from the orgasm she'd experienced just minutes ago. She was losing her mind. Slut didn't even begin to describe her. She was lusting after three men.

"I'm fine," she mumbled, flinching away from his touch.

Jungkook put a plate in front of her. "I'll dish it up in just a sec. You hungry?"

Her stomach growled in response. "Starving," she admitted.

"How long's it been since you ate?" Taehyung asked, his expression pensive.

"Don't remember," she said vaguely.

He exchanged glances with his two brothers, and she hoped she hadn't raised their suspicions even more. She needed to disappear as quickly as possible before anyone figured out where she was. Or who she was.

A few minutes later, Jungkook heaped bacon, eggs and a slab of ham on her plate. Her hands shook slightly as she cut into the food with her fork.

Taehyung stood back, his arms crossed over his chest. He watched while she shoveled food into her mouth as quickly as she could.

"Slow down, baby. You're going to make yourself sick."

She flushed and set her fork down on the plate. Jungkook plunked down a glass of orange juice next to her, and she smiled slightly at him before drinking down half the contents.

A loud knock sounded on the door, and Taehyung frowned. "Who the hell could that be?"

He swiveled around as Jimin and Jungkook both started forward.

"Hold up," he ordered. "We don't know who's out there."
They all turned around to where Jennie was sitting, only she was gone.

Taehyung swore. She'd run scared the minute she heard the knock.

"I'll go find her," Jungkook said, his tone suggesting he'd take care of her and for Taehyung and Jimin to take care of the outside threat.

To their surprise, the door opened and Park Soo-young/(Joy of red velvet) stuck her head in. "You in there?" she called out.

She stopped when her gaze rested on Jimin and Taehyung.

Taehyung relaxed. Soo-young was the county sheriff, and she paid a call from time to time to see how things were in the high country. Tall, lanky and redheaded. All the things Jennie wasn't.

She removed her Stetson as she walked further into the cabin. She threw Taehyung a saucy grin. "Aren't you glad to see me?"Jimin scowled and sat back down at the bar.

"What brings you out?" Taehyung asked, folding his arms and affecting what he knew to be an intimidating stance.

Normally he wouldn't mind shooting the shit with soo-young, even doing a little light flirting, but that was in the past. Now he just wanted her to be gone as soon as possible.

soo-young slid onto a barstool beside Jimin, hitching her long legs up to balance on the lower rung of the stool.

"Where's the third stooge?" she asked, looking around for jungkook.