10 | 入浴

TAEHYUNG WAITED PATIENTLY for her to come around to her point. The fact she was entertaining thoughts of sex was promising, but she wasn't sure how it would work between them. He smiled. She was delightfully innocent.

"It's just that I've never done this before," she said awkwardly. "I mean sex in general."

Not that innocent surely! His head jerked in surprise, and he looked at Jungkook to see the same surprise blazoned on his face.

"Say that again?" Taehyung said.

Her blush deepened.

"But you're married," Taehyung began.

"I left him on our wedding night," she mumbled.

A slow smile spread across Jungkook's face, and the same sense of satisfaction took hold of Taehyung. She was going to be more than just theirs. She would only belong to them. They would be her first. And her last.

"Maybe you should explain, baby," he said gently. They needed to know all they could about her. The more they knew, the better chance they had of keeping her. And letting her go wasn't an option.

"Water's ready," Jimin called from the door.

"We'll let you talk in the tub," Taehyung said. He stood and closed the distance between him and Jennie. She stepped back slightly when his hand slid under her shirt.

"Trust me, baby. I won't hurt you. We need to get you out of your clothes."

She licked her lips then captured her bottom lip between her teeth and nibbled furiously. She was, in a word, adorable.

Jennie glanced between the three men in front of her and nearly hyperventilated. She wanted them, but she wasn't sure she wanted to be naked in front of them. The mere idea had her wanting to hurl.

Taehyung's hand slid underneath her shirt, his fingers brushing the underside of her breast. The thin material of her bra did nothing to muffle his touch. She felt the scorching blaze of his heat to her very depths.

Feather light, his fingers brushed across her skin, around to her back and to the clasp of her bra. With a flick of his hand, the clasp broke free.

Another hand slipped underneath her shirt, shoving it upward. She gave a startled gasp as she realized Jungkook had joined Taehyung.

Jungkook pushed her shirt to her neck then Taehyung gently tugged it over her head. She self-consciously covered her chest with her arms.

"Don't," Jimin said huskily. "You're beautiful."

She looked up to see him staring at her from across the room, his eyes burning into hers.

Slowly she let her hands fall away until she stood in front of them in only her jeans.

"Jesus," Jungkook breathed.

Taehyung undid the fly on her jeans then slid the zipper down.

"If you don't hurry, the water is going to get cold," Jimin drawled.

"We can't have that," Taehyung said in a voice that sent spasms from her belly to her pussy. Her muscles clenched in red hot need.

He began to peel her jeans down her body until she stood in only her panties. Ready for the agony to end, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband and quickly shimmied out of her underwear.

"You're perfect," Taehyung said.

She found herself lifted into his arms, and he carried her into the bathroom. He lowered her into the huge tub of foamy suds, and she moaned in pleasure as the warm water lapped over her body.

"We'll give you some time to relax," Taehyung said as he stood back up. He dropped a kiss on top of her head. "I'll be back to wash your hair and dry you off in a few minutes."

She watched as they filed out of the bathroom, and she sunk lower into the suds, closing her eyes. Would they want to have sex with her now that she had told them she was a virgin? She was nervous about the whole idea. Not only had she never done it, but she had three men wanting to make love to her. And she had no idea how they planned to go about it. But damned if the idea of it didn't have her toes curled.

"This changes things a bit," Taehyung said as he faced his two brothers in the bedroom.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin demanded.

"Jennie's a virgin," Jungkook said.

"How do we know she won't change her mind? How do we know she didn't have cold feet and take off from her husband?"

Jungkook started to protest but Taehyung silenced him with a look. He could see the uncertainty in Jimin's eyes, knew of anyone, Jimin would be the most distrustful.

A twinge of pain squeezed his chest. Would he ever know what Jimin had endured in Military? Sadness weighed heavy on his mind. God knows he and Jungkook had tried to get Jimin to open up, but ever since his return a year ago, he hadn't uttered a word about the time he spent in military.

"Jimin, she needs us. I'm not saying it'll be easy. Hell, she's married. She's scared to death, and she's confused over what she's feeling for us. All we can do is protect her and show her how very good it can be with us."

He turned to Jungkook. "She trusts you. She's already established a bond with you. I think you should be her first."

"She's not a piece of meat to decide over," Jimin said in disgust.

He turned and walked out of the bedroom before Taehyung could respond.

Jungkook chuckled softly. "He's right, you know. You don't have to control everything, Tae. No need to orchestrate the entire act of sex. I think we can handle it on our own."

Taehyung didn't respond. That wasn't what he meant, but maybe they were right. He was trying too damn hard. He rubbed a hand through his hair and massaged the back of his neck.

"I'll be out in the barn," Tae said. "You can see to Jennie."

Truth was he needed some fresh air.
needed to think.

The water had grown tepid, and Jennie wasn't going to wait on the men any longer.

Hell, it wasn't as if she couldn't handle herself anyway. Yet, she sat docilely in the tub like an obedient stooge.

She stood up, water running down her body. She reached for a towel that hung on the rack beside the tub and began drying off.

"Let me."

The towel slipped from her fingers as Jungkook took it and began rubbing her back.

"I can do it," she said, more sharply than she intended.