12 | 成熟した [M]

THEY SQUARED OFF, neither backing down as they burned holes through each other with their eyes.

He relaxed his stance then crooked his finger at her.

"Come here."

It pissed her off that she found herself crossing the room to stand in front of him.

He pulled her roughly into his arms and melded his lips to hers.

She moaned low in her throat. God, he felt so damn good. She threaded her arms around his neck, and in that moment, she didn't give a damn what he thought about her. She wanted to rip his clothes off.

He sucked her bottom lip between his teeth and nipped erotically. He wasn't gentle, his touch was demanding. He slid his hands underneath her shirt, upward until he cupped her breasts in his palms.

She flinched when his thumbs flicked her nipples. She arched closer to him, wanting more.

Her breath came in ragged spurts as his mouth left hers. He burned a trail down her neck then sank his teeth in the curve of her shoulder.
She cried out, her legs collapsing beneath her.

Something caught her. Not something. Someone. She found herself rocked against two hard chests. One in front. One in back.

Gentle kisses rained where before Jimin's teeth had seared her skin. She leaned back, wanting more of Jungkook touch.

Jimin shoved her shirt upward, baring her breasts. He bent and sucked one nipple into his mouth. God, he was hot. No preamble with him. No teasing. He went for it. Hard and fast.

"Do you want it?" Jimin murmured.

Did she want it? If she didn't get it, she was going to kill someone.

"If you don't want this, now is the time to say so," Jungkook said as he rocked her ass against his rock hard erection.

"No, don't stop. Please."

"Never let it be said I could refuse a lady," Jungkook said, his voice thick with desire.

Jimin pulled the shirt the rest of the way from her body and tossed it on the floor. He hooked his finger in the waistband of her jeans and pulled her hard against him.

He devoured her mouth with his as he fumbled with the zipper. In a few seconds, he was shoving her pants impatiently down her hips.

"You've got too many clothes on," she protested.

Jimin's eyes flashed. "In the bedroom. Now."

She slipped past him and walked on shaky legs down the hallway toward Taehyung's bedroom. She was clad in only her panties, but for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to be the one to divest herself of that last barrier.

She turned around as Jimin and Jungkook walked through the door. Jimin yanked his shirt from his jeans while Jungkook slowly unbuttoned his.

Her eyes were drawn to Jimin's groin as he unbuttoned his jeans. He let his pants drop then pulled his cock from his underwear.
He was magnificent.

"Come here," he said, as he fisted his cock in his hand.

She knew what he wanted, didn't need further instructions. She went to him and knelt on the floor in front of him.

He grasped the back of her head and guided his cock into her mouth. He let out a harsh groan as he slid into her throat.

He smelled musky and wild, tasted exotic.

"Goddamn," he muttered.
She didn't wait for him to set the pace. She was eager to explore him on her own. She made light sucking noises as she took him deeper into her mouth.