Part 1

"Hey, Suna, thanks for doing this. It means a lot to me." Osamu said, his back turned to Suna, who was sitting at the table, waiting for Osamu to finish cooking his onigiris.

"Of course, dude. Anything for my best friend." Suna replied, shutting his phone. "Though I have to admit, I was really shocked when you said you could cook. Like damn, is there anything you're bad at?" 

Osamu rubbed his neck, he did that when he was embarrassed. "You're the first person to taste my onigiris, other than myself of course. You can spit it out in the bin if you don't like it."

"I doubt it'll happen but ok."

A few minutes later, Osamu put the plate full of onigiris on the table.

"Don't try to eat it if it's too bad." Osamu blurted out just as Suna was about to take the first bite.

Suna raised an eyebrow "Do I look like that kind of person?"

"No, but-"

Suna cut him off. "Are you ready? I'm trying them."

Osamu waited in anticipation as Suna took the first bite. Suna's expression was as unreadable as always, making Osamu worry.

Did he not like it? Is it that bad? Is-

A silent "Holy shit." interrupted his thoughts. 

"Samu this is amazing." Suna said, starting to stuff his face.

Osamu froze. He hadn't expected this kind of reaction. 

"It is?"

"The best I've ever had!"

Osamu smiled, and let out a little huff "I'm glad."

Suna stopped eating and looked at Osamu for a few seconds before saying "I hope you know CPR because you just made my heart stop." (I SAVE D!CK BY GIVING IT CPR)

"What?"

"How are you so damn cute and hot at the same time?"

A blush crept on Osamu's face.

"Can I taste one more thing by the way?" Suna said, a mischievous smirk playing on his lips.

"What is it?"

"Your lips."