ch.1 Betraying

3rd pov

In old times, when humans lived where they could be attacked by monsters like werewolves, skeletons, zombies, demons, but one type of monsters was the most feared among them, even among monsters, no one dared to oppose them, their weakest was enough powerful to make monsters tremble from fear, they called themselves vampires.

Their thirst for blood was not something that anyone could stop it, there pale skin that even ghosts were scared of it (for some reason, I feel offended) there sharp red eyes that could compete with werewolves without breaking a sweat, there loyal bats who served there masters without any thought of betraying, every vampire has their own bat, no one was able to stop them from doing what they wanted.

But, even if vampires were strong, one family of vampires had the absolute power, a family that ruled all other vampires and killed any who tried to take that power, they hated outsiders that they didn't let any other vampire inside there mansion and coming out unharmed, and when it was night time, they started to hunt for humans and taking them from there houses, making them there slaves, food, playtime toy, and sometimes even night partners, that family was Midoriya's family, even though their roots came from Asian family, they lived in western country.

But even though, the pride of the family wasn't their power, but the young master of the family was, he was the one who held both power and judgment, he could see through anyone and plan for his victory without depending on anyone or anything, that family lived for many centuries, but that didn't last for long.

One day, in the big castle of Midoriya's family household, in the office of the master of the family, the father and his son was having an argument, as it started by low voices, then the voices got louder, and swearing started to come out of both of them.

But it became quite until *slap* the young master of the house got slapped by his father, the master said "how dare you?!? How dare you to defend those humans?!? Those bugs are more important to you than your own family?!?! I am the head of this house! I am the leader of all vampires!! I am your father!!! And you dare to defy me!!! Get out of my office!! Get out of my house!!! Get the hell out of my family you bastard!!!".

As the young vampire ran out of the office and flew to near by forest, when some weeks passed, in a one fateful night starting to become morning, we see the head of the family sleeping with his wife, but he couldn't hear the person who was approaching him, as the one who was in the dark, stabbed the master and the mistress of the house by a wooden stake, by Killing them, the bats lost there masters and started to making noises, then the person grabbed a torch that showed the face of the man and it was the young master, he threw it to the bed as it started to burn.

In that moment, a young woman, the same age as the young master, came and saw the young master had killed both of his parents, the boy transformed to a bat and flew to the woods, but the girl didn't let him and tailed him by transformed to a bat and flew behind him, he was trying to lose her, but the girl grabbed him and threw him to the ground, she transformed to vampire and looked at him, as the boy transformed too, he said "that's not a way to greet the master of the family that took you in!!".

The girl said "the master is your father, not you!!" The boy chuckled and said "not anymore, as the head of the family is dead, the authorities goes to children, which mean I'm the master of Midoriya's family" the boy charged at the girl and grabbed her by the neck, he threw to a near mountain that made the impact made her coughed blood and quadrant of the mountain collapse.

The girl pushed herself by the mountain and launched herself to the boy, she punched him so hard that sent him to the deep of the forest while breaking some trees, the boy transformed to a bat and flew to near by cave, the girl saw that and followed him.

When she arrived in deepest part of the cave, it was a large chamber of the cave that it had a large whole in the middle of the roof, the ground was flat, the whole made sunlight coming out of it but since it was still night, there wasn't any light, but not for long as it was starting to be sunrise, the girl looked around to see where did he go, she transformed back to her form.

Then, she heard whispers, in that moment, she realised that it wasn't whispers, but a magic spell and it was all a trap, chains came out of wall, the end of the chains were swords, silver swords, it stabbed her and pinned her down on her knees in the middle of the chamber as some moonlight was upon her.

The boy came out of his hidden place and looked at her with his two red eyes and its pupils that shaped like cat's pupil, the girl said with blood coming out of her mouth "why.......why did you do that.......why did you do that to your family?" The boy said "it......it was the only way to save human kind".

The smiled weakly and said "those humans......those humans don't deserve pitying, they won't *coughing blood* they won't accept you, they won't accept our kind, calling us monsters while they killing there own children, saying they were possessed by demons, but they were actually smarter than there ages, or burning women, calling them witches, but they were talented, executing men, saying he was helping monsters, while in reality, he opposed the law *coughing a lot of blood*they are, were, and will keep seeing as monster, no matter what".

The boy looked up to see the sun was raising, he said "goodbye, Athena" as he was leaving, the girl yelled "didn't you love me!?! Didn't you promise to marry me?!? Didn't you say we'll be together?!?! Don't you love me anymore?!?!" As then the sun raised and burned her alive, she turned to stone by the sun and won't revive until a drop of blood touch her lips and the sun won't be on her.

The boy turned back at her, hiding the tears while mumbling "I still.......love you, if I didn't, why do you think I spared you" he went outside and grabbed a large branch of a tree and used so he cover himself from the sun,he looked at burning castle, as many bats were making noises, showing the death of their masters, he looked at one of the treesand whistled, to see that his bat was there as he ordered his bat to, he then started to head to Asia, his home country, Japan.

As that night went, Midoriya's family was forgotten by people, because they were the strongest family, monsters started to say that humans did that, humans heard that as well, so humans got courage to kill monsters, with that monsters became folktales, but they never knew, that the young master of the Midoriya's family was the reason for ending the strongest vampire family, and his name was Izuku Midoriya.