Meet the Gangster Girls

Sapphira Aphrodite Park - 17 yrs old, daughter of Mr. Adrian Park and Mrs. Bella Park the 1st richest person in the whole world. She has two brothers named Aiden and Caiden their twins. She's the leader of THE ANGELS OF DEATH GANG, Her code name is BLOODY DEMON 'cause once she encounters her enemy she kills it with no mercy and flood of blood you will see in the village area. She's cold and brutal also good in martial arts, guns, daggers, kunai, katana, and hacking.

Athena Mae Addison - 17 yrs old, daughter of Mr. Mark Addison and Mrs. Alena Addison the 2nd richest person in the whole world. She's the rank 2 in their group her code name is SILENT DEMON 'cause you never notice that all her opponents are dead without noise and she's good in guns that's why. She's the right hand of Sapphira, she's also good in martial arts, butterfly knife, dagger, guns, and katana.

Freya Ann Caddel - 17 yrs old, daughter of Mr. Kenneth Caddel and Mrs. Stella Caddel the 3rd richest person in the whole world. She's the rank 3 in their group her code name is ANGELIC DEMON 'cause she has an angelic face but once you pissed here she's like a demon but has an angelic face, that's why all boys are so obsessed on her, She's the hacker in their group, she's good in hand to hand combat, guns, shuriken also good at making bombs.

Vanessa Claire Davis - 17 yrs old, daughter of Mr. Carl Davis and Mrs. Victoria Davis the 4th richest person in the whole world. She's the rank 4 in their group her code name is CHILDISH DEMON 'cause she will play with her opponents before she kills it, She's childish in their group but once you hurt her family and friends she will kill you mercilessly and brutally. She's also good in martial arts, katana, machine guns, and archery.

Their gang is called "THE ANGELS OF DEATH" they are the rank 1 in the underground world and everyone is afraid of them.

----------------

Hello readers, introduction pa lang yan. Ipapakilala ko rin sa inyo ang mga boys. 

So just wait relax and happy reading <3

You can vote and comment (*^_^*)