viii.

REAL LIFE

georgie, andi, and willow got out of willow's car. they were at the mall trying to get ideas for their halloween costumes.

"maybe we could do like the powerpuff girls or something," willow suggested. "maybe, i was kind of thinking like the silver trio," georgie said. "i am not doing a harry potter costume georgie." andi rolled her eyes at her sister.

they walked into one of the clothing stores, and waved to the manager. "hey girls!" the manager, juniper said. the girls have known juni since they were in kindergarten, she's even babysat them a couple of times.

"hi, juni!" the girls replied. "what could i help you guys with today?" juni asked. "we're trying to find a trio halloween costume, but we're not really sure what to do," andi explained.

"well, it is pretty basic but i think you should do the powerpuff girls," juni told them. "i have some powerpuff girls shirts right over there." juni said, pointing to the shirts.

"see this is why you guys should listen to me more often. i'm a genius." willow said, walking towards the shirts.

the three picked their sizes after arguing about who should be who. georgie was bubbles, willow wanted to be blossom, and andi got buttercup.

when they finished getting their shirts, willow turned around and squinted her eyes. "what are you looking at?" andi asked, causing georgie to turn around and furrow her eyebrows. "that person over there kind of looks like teo." willow said, still squinting.

georgie and andi squinted their eyes too. "oh yeah." georgie said. the person turned around, and the girls got a clear view of them. "oh my god." georgie whispered. "am i hallucinating or is that actually teo?" willow asked.

"no, that's definitely him." andi replied. "oh my god." the three girls said in unison. teo turned around again, and the girls decided to approach him.

the trio slowly walked behind him. he was looking at a shirt. a shirt that georgie has, and has worn multiple times. andi tapped him on the shoulder and held in her laugh. no one had said anything funny, but even in serious moments she had to laugh.

teo turned around expecting to see his mom, but his eyes widened when he saw the three girls.

"i know, we're so majestic, right?" andi said.

"what are you guys doing here?" teo asked, still very shocked. "we come here like everyday." georgie said, laughing. "you guys come here everyday? i come here everyday." teo said.

"then how come we've never seen you? maybe you weren't here the same time as us or something." willow asked.

"actually, you guys have been in here at the same time, multiple times. i guess you just never noticed each other." juni said from the register.

"oh." the four teenagers said in sync.

"i like the shirt you were looking at." georgie said, pointing at the shirt laughing. willow nudged andi, and when andi looked at her she motioned for her to walk over to juni.

"he her boyfriend?" juni asked, having no idea what was going on.

"kind of." willow said. "it's a long story. like, really long." andi replied.

"i have time. and i think those two are gonna talk forever."

"well, it all started two weeks ago," willow started.

cassie's corner <3
i hate this chapter so much

georgie speaks !
i love taylor swift