chapter 1

If past Marinette from 3 years ago would of seen Marinette now, she would have smiled and told you that you suck at jokes. Though the bright and native girl who loved pink and her friends was gone. It was replaced with a cold and distant shell of her. Her signature look had changed from a joyess white shirt with cherry blossoms with pink jeggings with a black cardigan changed to a blood red blouse with black combat boots, ripped jeans and a leathef jacket. She also changed her hair pigtails were too native for her now. Her long black wavy hair with a blue shine was loose with her bangs pinned back. Ever since Lila came back, she had made Marinette's life hell. It started with making her friends believe ridiculous stories. Then when her ex friends were sick of how Marinette was supposedly treating Lila the decided to take it into there own hands and make Marinette feel Lilas non existent pain. They did horrible things to her and when Lila told them that she still didn't get the message and stop bullying Lila they took it to her parents. It broke Marinettes heart to see how quickly her parents believed her classmates and Lila instead of her. Of course it didn't help that she constantly disappeared because she has to deal with akumas, those made Lilas stories more believable.
Eventually her parents had enough of Marinettes actions. Lilas stories of her tortures kept rolling in even with Marinettes parents getting physical with her.
"Marinette" her father-Tom said with utter disgust as he slapped her. Ever since her parents got physical with her she refused to call them mom or dad anymore. They didn't deserve it. "I you are no longer allowed in this house anymore." He hit her with the back of his hand. He picked her up by the collar and dragged her down from her room to the front door which included 2 flights of stairs and threw her out of the door into a puddle. "If i see you here again. I will call the police and have you detained. You are no longer my daughter." Marinette just got up, and stood there with her back to Tom. She felt something like this would happen soon, so she started gathering her most important stuff in Master Fus old studio.
"Trust me, you wil never see me ever again, Tom." Marinette said with utter distain and silent tears falling down her face. She refused to let her ex-parents hear or see them.  They didn't deserve it, to feel pity. She walk away, heading to Master Fus old studio and gathered what she was able to grab without her parents noticing. It only ended up to be a backpack and the miracle box which she learned out to changed into a locket necklace.
Marinette opened the locket and summoned Kakli. She transformed and said, "Kakli take me to where i belong." As a portal opened up Marinette grabbed her bag and walked through not looking back once.