Strained

Hey babies sorry I haven't posted in so long... life for me has been crazy... anyway enjoy..

Today Was horrible...

That's what I can say... Bellamy and Me are having problems.. he seriously has me doubting our relationship.. how can I be with someone who just isn't ready to settle his party life down?

You know what I haven't even had a party teenage life.. if he ain't ready to settle then. I should go do some crazy things to give myself that something he gets from it... adrenaline..  should I?

Why am I thinking like this? Should it matter? Self doubt- always kicking me down.: but it's true about me not really doing crazy fun things.. maybe that's what my life needs.: so I can grow with having had that experience in life.

Tonight Bellamy was out doing god knows what... My Daddy Liam was comforting me..his deep voice echoing in the quiet house. "You know.. all this stuff your going through is the same thing your mum went through..me and your daddies all hurt her.. we weren't so loyal and we weren't always there.. but she left for a bit which made us realise what we did wrong.. and we've been loyal to your Mother ever since.. and she became a more empowered woman.. she has power over us" looking at him I slightly smiled he gripped my chin and looked me in the eyes...

He clicked his tongue before looking down at my lips.. he chuckled and let go he said "your so innocent.: remind me of your mother when she was young" I smiled sweetly.. his eyes staring into mine he said "I know that your really tired of Bellamys bullshit.. I can see it.. I can see that your really doubting the relationship and him... my Bellamy...

Maybe it be good to just move on with my life.. Where obviously both not right for each other at least not right now.. not when I still have some life to live and he obviously ain't ready to be settled.:.

So here I was packing my clothes into a suitcase and a duffel bag.. A knock on my door made me jump I cooed "yes?" Then I came Mum and Daddy Dom.. they sat down on my bed.. Mum said "baby" I looked at her she had a red nose and was sniffling frowning.. I said "is everything okay?" Mum Cleared her throat and said "I know everything your going through and I'm so sorry you are dealing with this pain my baby... and to see you already packing really just tells me how much you need to go and do this.. so.. here" 

She handed me a flight ticket.. she let out a small huff.. Daddy Dom continued for her. "A holiday.. your Nana Set it up.. this should help you get out of your head.. I have a key for where you'll be staying" he checked his pockets he frowned then said "I must have left them in the room" he got up and left the room...

Mum looked at me grabbing my hands she stated "you heal.. become the boss you know you are and you come home.. you find yourself... then you come home to Mommy okay?" Nodding I threw my arms around her as she silently cried into my hair... there doing all this for me.. I asked with a croaky voice. "When do I leave" Mum grinned and said "come on we'll sneak you off tonight" I smiled nodding.. she wiped my tears when Daddy Dom came back in with a sad smile...

He lift me up pretty easily.. as I stood in front of him hugging his waist and he had his big arms around me squishing me a little as he kissed all over my face.:. He whispered "you come back to me okay?" I smiled nodding..

                                  Later

My Dads just finished putting my luggage in the boot of the car. I was grabbing my hand bag from my room.. I was walking down the stairs to see Xavier he smiled saying "your going huh?" I nodded watching his steps.. when he stopped in front of me he rubbed my hands smelling them he looked me in the eyes to say "I'll miss my baby sister.. be safe yeah?" Nodding I walked straight pass him.. I don't have time for him right now.. no time for Xavier.. not today...

As I left for the airport I saw Bellamy and Lance pull in the yard Bellamy was laughing at what Lance said.. He actually looked happy.. he looked so good too.. a nice pair of blue jeans that I always loved on him.. and his grey shirt that sculptures him.. aw his so perfect.. I'm sorry Bellamy.. I hope you get the clear head you need.. you'll be okay Bellamy..: that's when his eyes turned to me as o quickly averted my gaze.. he couldn't have seen me in this car..

                  Goodbye for now Bellamy

Okay babies been so long since I posted and I'm so sorry life has been pretty hectic.. I was flagged on a post or something but I think I'm all good.. hope everyone is doing good..

What do you think is going to happen now? Luna has left??!!!!

What will Bellamy do?

What's going to happen next?!??