Stuck

After our well deserved kiss. She dragged me to the upper city. "I want you to stay with me. Help with my investigation. I want the under-city to be a safer place." She said firmly. I contemplated. Staying here would mean that I'd be judged. I'd stand out. "I'm not sure cupcake, I don't belong here." She scoffed at my comment. "You belong with me." She said bashfully. I smirked at her comment. We walked the streets. The light glowing our way to her house. We climbed in her window again. This time was different though. Her eyes didn't meet mine for awhile. "You're welcome to my shower and I have some extra clothes that'd be more comfortable." She handed me a stack of comfortable clothes. "I'm going to shower in my moms bathroom. So your welcome to anything in there." She said and whisked away. I blushed. Just the thought of her in such a vulnerable situation made my head spin. I desperately wanted a shower so I basically ran. Undressing and placing my tattered clothes on the sink. I step in the shower and look at the handle. How in the fuck... I wrap myself in a towel and I scream for Caitlyn. She comes running to the bathroom. "Are you okay?" She pants. "Fine" I wink and she rolls her eyes. "How the fuck do I turn it on?" She laughs and shows me the mechanics. She was only in a towel herself. Her body slender under all those layers. Her breasts actually quite large under all of it and her hips, wider than I remember. The towel was quite short. Then I meet her eyes. "Staring at me? Pervert" she laughed " I was thinking maybe we can save some water and shower together." I teased. She blushed and walked rather seductively away. I finally step into the warm water. I haven't felt this good in awhile. I wash myself diligently, not sure when I'll shower again. I run my fingers through my hair with her shampoo. It smells so much like her. She always smelt of flowers.  I wash all the suds and finally slink out of the shower. I look through the pile of clothes and pull out a pair of rather cute underwear and I blush. Was this an accident? Or are they for me? Well I'm sure I will find out. I slip on the rest of my clothes. Nothing fancy, surprising for her. Just some shorts and a shirt that were tight fitting on me. I didn't mind. Im just happy for clean clothes. She turns the corner and enters the bathroom. She brushes her dark raven hair. "Sorry I left my brush" she said embarrassed. She wasn't focused on her though. I could tell she was scanning me. "It's your bathroom cupcake. I don't mind" I finally took the time to take her in. Her silk, lace- trimmed nightgown hugging her curves. It hung neatly over her thighs. We finally sit in her room. Talking about things that didn't really matter. Just enjoying her company.
"Vi..." she whispered
"Yes cupcake?"
"Are you... have you ever.." she paused
"Have I ever...."
"Been intimate..." she picked at her lips.
Quite shocked I look at her in surprise.
"N-no. But I think I get how to..."
She looked at me bashfully.
"Can you teach me, vi?"

I blushed furiously at her very suggestive request. It was strange behavior. Usually she was assertive with what she wanted. But this time, she was asking. Basicallly begging me with her eyes. She looked at me for a response, but I could only hang with my mouth open. She shook her head. "Never mind that was strange, I'm probably moving too fast." She hugged her knees.
"No. I want to. I want to learn too.." I whispered
She crawls to me and places herself on my lap. Her thighs hugging me and her breasts pressed against my chest. I lightly traced circles on her thighs. Eventually working my way to more intimate areas. Her gasping lightly in response. I grabbed her waist and kissed her gently. Trailing my hands to her wet hair. I gripped tightly which earned me a moan. I trail kisses along her pretty neck. Earning me more moans and a much more eager woman. She gridded herself on my knee. "I want more Vi..." she begged. I picked her up gently and laid her on the bed. Her legs spread and her face flushed. "You're so beautiful cupcake." I whisper seductively. I slide the already skimpy dress off her body. Revealing her cutesy underwear. All lacy and pretty. She covered her chest in embarrassment. "Stop covering. You're beautiful." I assure her. She grabs on my clothes and basically rips my shirt off. "Violet..." she traces her hands down my body. I blush furiously. "I'm sorry if I'm no good at this.." I laugh at my lack of experience. "Trust me, I have no clue either." She giggled. I feel so safe with her. I trace her body with my fingers. Until I reach her chest. I lightly grab one and she gasps and clenches her thighs. "You're quite sensitive cupcake..." I tease her. I press my tongue against her nipple which earns me a hair pull. "Vi~" she grunts. I suck lightly, leaving a few marks. I kiss down her beautiful stomach. Her body toned and slender. I tug at her panties. "Can I?" I look at her for approval. "Please..." she looks at me through her hands, hiding her face in embarrassment. I slide them off and set them aside. She gently opens her legs. I push myself in and kiss her thighs gently. She trembled. "Hey, you okay cupcake? You're shaking" I look at her concerned. "I just want you so badly..." she moaned. "Vi... please. I can't wait anymore." She lightly touched herself. Right in front of my face. I grab her hand and shove my face in. Not sure what I'm doing... I test the waters but no matter what I seem to do she's pleased. I try out a few things. But eventually I use my hands. I lightly lick my fingers and slipped a finger in. She grabbed the sheets and moaned. "Violet...m-more." She stumbled. I add another digit and she bites her lip to hide her moan. Eventually she grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled. Bucking her hips into my face and her toes curling in pleasure. Then she yanked me into her previous position. She laid by my side. Still panting from her climax. She dips her hand into "my" underwear. Her hands soft and gentle. She plays with me. Experimenting and seeing how my expression changes. "Cupcake, you're driving me crazy..." I moan. Her lips crash with mine and I kiss her hard. Our tongues interlacing and sloppily meshing behind my moaning. She finally rips my underwear off and bites her lip. "I'm not sure what to do..." she blushes. I pull her head toward me and kiss her. I place her hand on my bare chest. "Caitlyn..." I moan. She looked a little more confident. She grabs more firmly and kisses down, placing her mouth onto my breast. I moan at the soft wetness of her mouth. She licks her fingers and slips them into me. I gasp. Her thumb rubbing on my sweet spot. "I- Caitlyn..." I bit my lip. "Fuck-cupcake." She smirks at my struggle to keep it together. Her lips crash into mine again and she kisses me while I sloppily try to keep up. "I'm gonna cum..." I moan loudly. She slaps her hand over my mouth. "You'll wake my parents, Violet~" she winks at me. This new found confidence was quite sexy. I moan and clench my thighs. Panting from the climax and holding my breath. God I wanted more of her. I held her body close. Her soft breast pressing against me and my heart pounded. "Let's get dressed." She giggled. She slipped her dress on girlishly. Basically dancing. She helped me out on my clothes because I was still coming down. She lays beside me and sighs happily. I pull her into my arms. "Thanks for being my first time cupcake." I tuck her hair behind her ear. "Thank you. I feel amazing." She stretches and moans. "Violet... I love you." I look deep into her ocean blue eyes. I bite my lip. "I love you too cupcake."