Over Again

Yes, I’ve decided to give Harry one more chance, yep I’ll give him a last chance. Since then Miranda usually calls me and tell me everything about my old school, my class, Louis, Niall, and of course Harry. Yep, my life’s getting better now, I have girl friends; I still have Niall, Louis, and Zayn as my bestfriend as well.

“Could I have a better life, Nialler ? This seems so perfect and I feel awesome now,” I talked to Niall who was on the phone with me.

“Yeah, Jane you should settle down, and not overacting about this,”

“I know Niall, I’ll relax and enjoy this, before these things goes down,”

“Yeah, and I should enjoy the pizza from your aunty,” He sounds like he’s chewing the pizza.

“Oh I know you can’t stop eating…” I laughed. I really want to tousle his hair like I used to when we’re joking.

“But, I have to tell you something about Harry,” His tone sounds seriously creepy. The conversation was turning into a serious one.

“What is it Niall ?” I almost whispered.

“Harry’s moving, I don’t know exactly where but he’s not here anymore,”

Harry wasn’t there anymore ? What is he doing ?! Moving out from town, is he hurt by me again or… ?

“Look, Jane I’m sorry… You should be mad at me, because I didn’t tell you earlier about this,” He continued.

“Niall, that’s okay… It’s his right, he can do what ever he want to do, even if that mean he doesn’t want to be with me anymore,” I tried to be wise.

“Oh yeah, I understand. Look Jane, I have to go bye,” He hung up the phone so suddenly.

Why Harry have to go from my life when I’m about to give him a second chance. He seriously is not my destiny.

            I tried to call him, but there was no answer every time I try called him. Well, honestly it turned my life upside down. I just can’t accept the fact that, Harry’s gone. I didn’t mean totally gone, but Harry’s not in my life anymore. I disappointed in myself, how I was so stupid for wasting Harry on Alyssa, who’s probably didn’t treat Harry well. I feel like a trash now. But I believe someday Harry will be back in my life, I’ll just have to wait….

Yeah, wait even it can take forever.

Or he probably he will never be here anymore…

            As soon as I got back from the bookstore this Saturday, I found something on my doorsteps; it was a box of my favorite chocolate. I picked it up; brought it inside and rushed into my bedroom. My heart was pounding, who might this from… I mean, I just know some of my boy school mate, and they’re all have a girlfriend. No one fancy me, except…

I opened the box and found a little card lied on the top of the chocolate; I flipped it opened and found the very familiar handwriting which made my tears falling down

Eat this chocolate; it will fix your broken heart Jane Payne .xx

The memory burned in the back of my mind. I took one of the chocolate and ate it and swallowed it down. I smiled. The card wasn’t lying ! I’m feeling much better than before.

“Thanks God you let the angel from your heaven to be around me,” I whispered to myself and smile widely.

            I knew it he would be around me sooner or later, I can feel it. Because we are mean to be together, yeah. It made me very confident to call him. I took my phone and started to dial his number.. First ring, second ring, third ring… But there’s still no answer. I sighed and gave up. I walked up to my mirror and talked to myself, “He’s not ignoring you, Janey… He’s not ignoring you,” I reassured myself.