Chapter 1

Y/n looked up at her best friend, Miranda, "I'm sick of being poor. I don't want to work anymore!" Miranda rolls her eyes and finishes picking up the plates from the table.

"Well, what are you gonna do? You literally have no option," Miranda says. She walks away without saying anything else. Y/n sighs and follows her to the back. Putting her long luxurious flowing Rapunzel- like blonde hair in a messy bun that completes her look.

*******

It's 1 AM in the morning and y/n has been looking for ways to get wealthy fast. While searching for this she finds the facebook profile of a guy her age named Clinton Bezos. HE IS SO HOT ON FIRE IN HELL A VOLCANO A WHOLE ASS OVEN. He has dark brown chocolate hazelnut cashew macadamia pistachio almond pecan pine walnut peanut nutella hair and light blue cruceleun pacific ocean atlantic ocean oceanic crystals sky blue baby blue dark blue eyes. He is the son of the richest lots money flowing money ver very big house (oozing with mula) man on earth, Jeffery Bezos.

I decide to stalk his page like my grandfather stalked my aunt when she and my uncle got engaged. I noticed that he went to this country club that screamed rich white person.

I recognized the place and out of impulse I called my uncle brother of my father aunts husband cousins dad even tho I have NO COUSINGS.

He picked up very fast fast and said, "salutations young niece of mine. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

I rolled my eyes. My uncle was a silly silly man, he was very much funny funny laugh laugh

"I need to go to your country club TOMORROW!" I said

"No can do, flight crew stand up" he relied i roll my eyes against and say..."I'll tell aunt Jennisa about that one college senior you're booking up with

"Bitch j DONT give a fuck she's hooking up with your old math teacher

"Mr Garrets old ass?"

"Yes him"

"All right I'll tell her about your collection of dog statues"

He gasps the sigh and says "okay fine"

I smile and hang up on him immediately after. I aggressively put down the phone out of aggression.

Then i sleepily went to sleep because I was sleepy/tired.