Prologue

Part 1

Miku's P.O.V.

"Ah, I'm bored, so bored. If I could sell my boredom, I'm confident I could make a living." A comment from my brother snapped me out of my trance.

"If you're so bored, as you put it, why not put your ability to use and help that guy over there." I pointed towards a boy near the riverbank who was being bullied by thugs.

"Tch. As soft as ever I see, sister. But unless he begs me for help, I, Sakamaki Izayoi, won't bother to lift even a finger to help him."

Glaring at him, I rudely replied. "Well, brother dearest, it's not my fault that your nature, being as 'rude, vicious, and hedonistic' as you can get, won't allow you to help other people unless they BEG for it."

"How about we make a bet. If he doesn't beg for help in the next 4 minutes, then you will do 3 things for me. But if he does, I will stop being 'rude, vicious, and hedonistic' as you said for a day." His' confident reply made me look at him in disbelief, mockery shown on my face.

"Is it just me, or is the great Sakamaki Izayoi willing to give up a portion of his well-known pride?!" Seeing his annoyed face made me reconsider. "Fine. Make sure you get prepared brother. I will surely win this bet of ours."

 "S-save me.. Save me..." A weak voice whispered, making me and my brother turn our heads to the bullied boy. I turned to my brother, a sardonic smile on my face.

"Well, there you go! He begged for it. Now you can help that guy." A reply from me made him avert his violet eyes and look into my own. He had regret shown on his face. He and I knew that making a bet with me was a wrong move.

With a sigh, he reluctantly picked up a rock beside him while standing up. "Let me in on the fun too!" He threw the rock with a speed no one would have imagined, effectively blowing up a portion of the river [no pun intended]. He continued on doing so until one of those idiots screamed.

"I-it's Sakamaki Izayoi! Run for it!" I giggled at their retreating form while my brother let out a full-blown laughter.

"Hahaha! Pathetic! You guys all bark and no bite?" Came a sarcastic remark coming from my brother while I sighed in distress at his antics.

"You overdid it again, brother dearest. I don't want to use up my energy just to fix this. Idiot. It's ironic on how I'm younger. Maybe I should have just left. *sigh* Idiot." A dry chuckle escaped my lips as I looked towards the place where those fools were. Looking at the small crater made my situation worse.

With another sigh, I walked over towards the crater and hovered my left hand over it. I covered my left eye with my right hand. Then, the ground started fixing itself as if it had a will of its own.

"Ya' know Miku, it never ceases to amaze me on how you can do that. Not to mention, you have monster strength." I stifled back a grin and instead, I smirked at him. Faking a gasp, I said "Is it just me or its IZAYOI SAKAMAKI praising me?!"

Seeing his smile made me raise an eyebrow. "What, you serious?! Is this world going to end now?!" We laughed.

When we were about to leave, 2 letters fell from the sky, landing on our hands.

To Sakamaki Izayoi

To Sakamaki Miku

•————————————————————•

Fun fact: I had this in my drafts for over a year :3