Christmas Island Love (A canon Depths Story)

Read this first.. Just in time for Christmas this is perhaps one of the longest thing I've ever posted and written. Now I was not able to draw any of this as I ran out of time. But for 2020, I still wanted to do something featuring not just my darling otter waifu Kalea from the depths, but the other two stars Malana and Leilani.

Now first of all if there is any problems with this story let me know especially if something needs to be fixed. I'm sure if we can talk that way we can resolve it without getting ugly. Especially with how much 2020 has impacted, sucked, and changed people's lives. We need more love and understanding in this world even more to a point especially since too much has been lost.

Second, yes there is sex but that's not the point of Christmas and act like a slut. The true meaning of it without getting Religious is the connection, love, passion, story telling and exchanging memories, and being with the ones we care about. Sure if you have a special someone in your life and you want to act naughty for the holidays with each other that is fine and the love making to. Because you and them are in love and sharing it together. It is far better than acting like a slut or whore, or drawing and making things that show others being that.

Third this will not be the last time stories will be done by me of these otters and the loved ones with them. Certainly not for me and Kalea along with Malana and Remy. But bringing back Reno who I haven't told any story in a long time with Leilani I feel I am over due. So in 2021 I will be sure to do at least one of them it will depend on my mood. Art wise I have no idea at the time of posting this.

But finally remember that even though times are dark time can make things better even when it doesn't seem like it. Which is why I hope and plan to return with art fully in 2021. I feel that will be my time during that year. So with that in mind, enjoy even if this story is long and the love, passion, and connection.

X

Christmas Island Love

Bora Bora; it truly was an island paradise. Like a glittering gem in a vast body of water it sparkled and shown. There was something that could really appeal to anyone here from the water, clear as glass, to fishing, diving, or even the beaches, this place had it all. Of course the native otters who lived here could be counted as another reason for visiting. But in this day and age there were hardly any visitors. The entire native tribe were aware of the problems in the world including the pandemic that had sprung up during this time. Luckily due to their isolation in a sense nobody had caught it and also the few visitors who had come had been very cautious like them. At least with news of a cure coming out the tribe knew at some point some of it would come here. At least due to being on just an island, the otters and few others who live here didn't have to worry about catching it or do the things that the rest of the world were in order to stay healthy. And that was a good thing for three couples living on the island since the males and females would have gone crazy had they not been able to be with their true loved one. The first couple were staying in a small house right by the beach rather than one of the native huts. This was because the male had gotten this for cheap due to nothing being inside of it. Originally it had been part of a plan to build a small group of houses for guests. But due to circumstances only the current one had been built. But this guy had taken it and found it suited his needs well and especially for the native beauty who was his. In their bedroom it found him slowly waking up in their bed. The guy instantly felt her body, naked like his snuggled up into his muscled side and with her head on his chest. And it was due to the passionate loving sex from last night. It was the kind only a couple deeply and truly in love, married or not, could have. The male slowly brought the native in closer smiling to see her sleep so peaceful and looking so beautiful even now with her happy smile on her muzzle. Her very dark brown colored fur, long black hair, thick rudder tail, juicy curves, shapely ass and legs; the male couldn't ask for a more beautiful girlfriend and female to be by his side. Being a sea otter and island native was just a bonus but the guy knew it was more than luck they were together and truly in love. "God, she's just amazing..." the male thought in his head.