Introduction

Hello my beautiful readers ❤️... I'm back with a new shivi story...first of all toh very big thnku for showering so much love to my previous stories...😘
You people are just amazing... And sorry for making u wait for very long period for my new shivi story...
But main kya karoon aaj kal time hi nhi milta likhne ka... Agar time milta h toh mood nhii bnta...
Aap bhii soch rhe hoge ki subah subah shuru ho gyi writer toh aapna dhukhda leke😅...
Kyaaa karu ab mera dukh kise se toh share krna banta h na🤭😅

Chlo nhiii bohat ho gyi meri bak bak...
Let me tell u about the story...

So this story is totally different from actual story of our so called pandya store...

Main lead are ofcourse our shivi❤️..

Khushkhabar yeh h ki ismen bhabi nhii h🤣🤣 i mean bhabi ji h.. but role different h🤣 hence no bhabi mahanta will be there...

Characters

1. Shiva pandya:- first son of dhara pandya and gautam pandya.. he is a CEO of a renown company in mumbai.. he lives alone in Mumbai.. he is mumma's boy for his grandmother suman pandya..he is an arrogant and short tempered boy..

2. Krish Pandya:- younger sibling of shiva.. he is a college going student.. and very notorious boy... Loves his family and brother a lot...

3. Dhara pandya :- wife of gautam pandya and mother of shiva and krish pandya... Very down to earth women... Lives in somnath with her husband and mother in law..

4. Gautam pandya:- father of shiva pandya... He is an owner of pandya's restaurant in somnath...

5. Suman pandya:- wife of late. Dharshan pandya.. she loves her grandson shiva a lot... Her last wish is to see him married and having a beautiful family..

6. Raavi Narayan:- daughter of Prafulla and jagat Narayan.. very bubbly and cheerful girl.. currently a dance teacher in a school of somnath.. an aspiring contemporary dancer.. she wants to become a famous choreographer in mumbai.. she can do anything to achieve her goal...

7. Prafulla Narayan:- wife of jagat Narayan and mother of raavi... She is a house wife... Loves her daughter..

8. Jagat Narayan:- father of raavi narayan... And owner of Narayan's steel factory somnath... He is a very down to earth person..

9. Keerti Narayan:- younger sibling of raavi.. she is studying in college... She loves her sister a lot..

10. Rishita seth:- bff of raavi since childhood.. she is working in same school where raavi works..

11. Dev rathore :- bff of shiva... He is also working in same company where shiva works..

I hope u got some idea of the story through the introduction..

Story will start from next chapter..

So I'll meet u directly in first chapter 😉..

Byeeeeee