Chapter 18

Hello my beautiful readers.. how are you all??
Your writer is back with a brand new chapter after giving you a shocking teaser 🤭
So without wasting your time..
Let's start 😉

Author's pov:-
After 10-15 days of shivi conversation about Shiva's job.. shiva got a job in an MNC.. And again their schedule got tight.. they continued their muffins business side by side..
In these 15 days shiva was trying his best to name his feelings about raavi.. on the other hand raavi was too falling for him but they both were not able to give a name of "love" to these feelings..

Shiva went out of the town for his meeting while raavi was all alone in home..
In these two days without shiva she realised that she was falling hard for him.. that's why she was not able to live for three without his Bhootnath..

At night..

Raavi was sleeping in the room & when she felt two pairs of arm around her..

Raavi:- shiva tu aa gya???

Man:- hm..

Raavi felt weird in his touch so she turned & got shocked to see that person..

Raavi:- k..ka.. karan tum yahan?? 😨

Karan trapped her beneath him..

Karan:- haan main.. bola tha na.. chodunga nhii..( gritting his teeth )

Raavi:- chod mujhe..( she pushed him away)

Karan:- kahan jaayegi??? Aaj tujhe koi nhii bacha sakta.. voh tera gunda pati bhii nhii..

Raavi slapped on his face..

Raavi:- juban sambhal ke baat kr karan..😠

Karan:- us gawar ke liye tune mujhe ek aur chanta maara.. ab tu dekh main kyaa karta hu..😡

He pulled her towards him.. and tried to kiss her..
While raavi was continuously pushing him..

Raavi:- chodddd!!!

Karan:- tu ese nhii manegi..ruk!!!! 😡

Karan tied her hands & feet.. and made her sit on the bed..

Raavi was now terrified with his actions..

Karan started taking steps towards her..
And he sensuously touched her arms & face..
Raavi was feeling disgusted from his actions..

Raavi:- don't do this plz..🥺

Karan:- tch..😏

Raavi was trying to open her tied hands..

While karan pulled her face forcefully & tried to kiss her again..

This time raavi bite him hard on his neck.. that he screamed in pain & fall on the bed..

Raavi on the other untied her hands & legs..

She brought a wooden thick stick..& started beating him black & blue..

Raavi:- teri itni himmat..tu mujhe molest krne aaya tha.. main Shiva Pandya ki biwi hu..tujhe to main btati hu ek ladki ko molest karne ka anjam kya hota h..😡

Karan was trying his best to dominate her but raavi was strong over him..

At last karan grabbed her from her wrist & slammed her to the wall..