peppa pig plasters - chapter 6

"brenda brenda brenda what the actual fuck do i wear?"

thomas was currently pacing around his room in brenda and thomas' shared apartment, having a heart attack and a half. he had no clue what to wear to meet up with newt.

it wasn't a date, but like, he still needed to look relatively attractive (if you asked newt then he'd say he's attractive anyway no matter what he wears or looks like, but still).

"just wear anything." brenda was sprawled on his bed, eating pringles whilst scrolling through instagram.

"that's so helpful." he groaned. "i'm gonna cry in a second."

"boo hoo."

"why didn't i call teresa??" the brunet whined, opening his wardrobe for the 100th time. "can i just sit in my wardrobe and cry?"

"you came out of the closet a long time ago sweetheart, it's a bit late now." brenda snorted. "but seriously, i've met newt, he won't care less what you wear. just put on some jeans and a top."

"should i cuff my jeans so he gets the idea that i'm at least bi?" he pondered, closing his wardrobe door again after throwing a pair of jeans onto the bed.

the girl rolled her eyes, throwing her phone to the side. "tom, baby, i think he already knows you're gay."

"ok, ok, ok. i think i already said i was gay anyway. but, get out so i can get changed." thomas walked over to the side of the bed, stealing a pringle.

"hey, do you mind!-" she batted his hand away. "i can't be bothered to get up."

he sighed. "would you prefer me to just start getting changed whilst your here?"

"i mean sure, just warn me and i'll turn the other way. we're both gay so it's fine." she shrugged, turning away.

he grimaced. "ew. get out, please."

"fine, fine." she smiled, laughing and standing up to leave.

okay, thomas. you are going to not make a fool of yourself. you are going to be nice to newt, and you are going to make a good impression. thomas recited to himself in his head.

he refused to make himself look stupid.

he was currently walking to the cafe he was planning to meet newt at. he was late.

it's thomas. he isn't punctual.

he just isn't.

his face lit up when he saw the blond smiling at him, causing him to lift his head up and quicken his pace. he was about a metre away from him when his feet decided to give way and force him to trip over.

head first.

onto the floor.

if it weren't for the sound of newt bursting out into laughter then he probably would've started crying right then and there. thomas built up the courage to stand up, seeing newt crying of laughter.

"t-tommy, you're an absolute idiot!" he choked up, covering his mouth as he laughed uncontrollably.

"that was really embarrassing." he whined, looking around him. "did anyone see?" 

"i think it would've been hard not to see."

"blondie!" he complained. "let's just go inside." 

he huffed, dragging the boy along with him. 

newt just smiled to himself, letting himself be dragged away before a sudden thought interrupted him. 

"wait, tommy." he stopped walking, causing thomas to turn around and cock his head to the side in confusion.