ANONG NAKIKITA MO?

Nasa isang art gallery ako at kasalukuyang nililibang ang sarili habang nakatingin sa mga obra maestrang puno ng kulay.

"Kiss in the Rain"

Pagbasa ko sa titulo ng isang painting habang pinagmamasdan ito.

"It looks passionate right?"

Bigla akong napalingon sa lalaking ngayo'y nakatayo sa aking gilid.

"I mean it shows great love, that no matter what happens, if you love each other you will find ways to be together"

Dagdag niya pa

Ngumiti lang ako sa kanya

"What do you think?"

Tanong niya

"Ako?"

Nakatingin lang siya sakin

"Uhmm... I think it was a sad story, I-I mean the colors, the colors was quite gloomy and they both have a weird body posture. It's like they don't want to let go. It's like a story of a couple who loves each other so dearly but they must separate ways and this is their last kiss before doing so. It teaches about the ART OF LETTING GO and that is TRUE LOVE"

Diretsahan kong sambit habang tulala sa painting

At nang nilingon ko siya ay nagulat ako sa ngiting aking nasilayan

"You're good at this. I'm Clarence by the way, may I know your name?"

Inabot niya sakin ang kamay niya para makipagshake hands na siyang tinanggap ko rin

"Alexandra, the artist. Now if you may excuse me."

I said while smiling and leaving him astonished.

~
Arts portray different kinds of story, and if you're lucky enough you will also be able to make a story out of it.
IKAW, ANONG NAKIKITA MO?

>¥<