Before

"She was, without any doubt, the most beautiful girl he ever saw, and that's saying a lot about  Louis Creevey"

        The 11-year-old boy was confused.

                          What was he supposed to do? He didn't know what the weather in the wizarding world was like, he didn't know how the wizard fashion was like, but who could blame him really, he was new to all those things. He just found out that he was, hard to believe, a wizard, though deep down he remember all the little things that without knowing about magic were probably just his imagination. Like the time when he killed a flower, but we are not going to talk about that since it's one of his worst memories.

                       He ended up picking some "casual" clothes, or at least that's what his mother told him they were called, some of his favorite books and the school supplies that professor McGonnagal provided him with. His brother, Michael, had gifted him a little cactus that even though will probably die, knowing that his parents rarely would not have time to water or sing to him as he would.

" We're gonna be late! Louis? Are you ready?" his mother yelled from downstairs 

" Yes!" he yelled back trying to move his big suitcase down the stairs. 

          Michael would lie if he ever said that he didn't wish to be with his little brother. The older boy by 6 years helped him carry the trunk with the initials L.C.C. He was taller, with a sharp maxilar and rather quite muscular body. 

" Mike!Louis! Breakfast !" his mother yelled . 

               May Creevey was a normal housewife. At the birth of the second and the last child of the family, she decided to leave her low-paid job as a journalist and became an author. Her last novel became a best seller making her one of the richest people in the little city that they lived. In her son's eyes, she is perfection. The only person that can take all childhood nightmares away, that one person that he can't imagine living without.

 Sadly, he can't say the same about his father. His young mind can't comprehend how someone so sweet ended up with the monster from under the bed, the nightmare after a horror movie, and the warm side of the pillow. His father was the only person who he will not miss but sympathy his brother for having to deal with him alone after he will leave.

" I'm done with the trunk"  The younger boy announced as his mother filled his plate with all types of food.

" Mom...I don't think I can eat all this "  

" Well, I'm sure you can mister! We don't want the wizards to think that we don't eat. Look at you! Your as skinny as a stick " 

Michael laught at the interaction as both his brother and his mother glared at him. 

" You are too skinny as well," May said taking her place at the table 

"Well it's 9:30, we must get ready " the little boy disturbed the silence

"You're not going dressed up like that, are you ?" Michael asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Oh, You are " he realized by his brother's disapproval look.

" Michael Creevey ! Do not laugh at your brother's style !"

" That's not style, it's eye torturing! If you want him to make friends he shouldn't dress like a mid-aged teacher !" 

" You do not know how the other kids dress, even the teachers! they could wear robes for all I care but at least my sweat angel doesn't look like an emo teenager"