Chapter 30

[No one's pov]

Jungkook was really upset on himself.He felt like he broke the trust she had on him.He was alone in the park near his home.He thought of calling her and apologize but he couldn't get himself into doing it.

Suddenly,He got a phone call.He had little hopes that it might be her.He took his phone out immediately to become more upset.The caller was his sister.He sighed deeply and picked up.

Jungkook:Why? « He asked in a boring tone »

Ji hyun: Oppa!Where are you?!Mom suddenly fainted! « She sounded scared »

Jungkook:Don't panic!I'm coming!

He hung up and rushed to his home instantly.

[태은's pov]

I don't know why i left from there at that time.It's not like i don't like him but do i really love him? I was stressed about taehyung oppa but i really have to clear this misunderstanding....like...i do like him but are my feelings real for him?

I was thinking about this whole day that i didn't even done anything yet.But oppa....He don't like him tho....

So what!He can't control me anymore!He  said himself not to disturb him anymore.Why do i care? I'm just gonna do what i wanna do.Thinking of taehyung oppa made me angry!Aish!

I should call him and talk to him.

I was about to call jungkook when my heart started to beat faster.I hesitated at first but decided to do it anyways.

Suddenly,Someone called me which made my mood down so sudden.

That idiot!

I hung up first offened and placed my phone beside me.But he called me again so i had to picked up.

태은:What do you want!..

Yuchan:Guess you're in a good mood

태은:Just tell me before i kill you!

Yuchan:Yah!Why do you want to kill me that much?

태은:I-

I was about to speak but just stayed silent which made him continue.

Yuchan:Jungkook's mom fainted!

태은:Jungkook WHAT!?

Yuchan:Aish My ears-- Yah!I told you!

태은:Yah!Just tell me clearly.

Yuchan:He said his mom fainted suddenly when i called him minutes ago.I was thinking of visiting them.What do you think?

태은:Uhm....

I should go but thinking of what happened today,He doesn't want to meet me right?

I was thinking about him and forgot that i was in call

Yuchan:Atleast open your mouth.Talk! That's what you're having that for!

태은:Stop screaming into my ears! «I said annoyed »

태은:Yah....but....I have something to tell you.

Yuchan:What?

태은:This about a friend of mine.

Yuchan:Whose your friend other than us?You're betraying me then?!

태은:*sigh* Why did i even thought of telling you?

태은:Forget it!I will tell later.

Yuchan:Okay.

태은:Aren't you even curious?

Yuchan:Why would i?. Anyway,We're going tomorrow okay?

태은:Okay.

He hung up

-Time skip-

At the hospital yard

We visited his mom and is sitting on the bench together now.Jungkook and i didn't even talk to each other.It was so awkward.Thankfully, yuchan was too dumb to notice anything.

I tried to talk to him sometimes but i was too scared to open my mouth.All we had was eye contacts.I was clear that we both didn't wanted to say this to him now.

Now,It's currently 7:30 pm and i had reached home a long time ago.Still,Something is bothering me too much.I don't know if i'm clear of the decision i'm making."Please don't do something crazy" | I pleaded myself |

-Time skip-

태은:Jungkook ah,We should meet."I have something to tell you"

  ........

[Taehyung's pov]

TAE: Yah seol ah!Wait for me!

SEOL: Hurry up!We are gonna miss it!

TAE:Yah!Careful!

I ran and pulled her from getting hit from a motorbike.We are so close to each other.Instead of getting apart,i stayed just like that lost in her eyes.

TAE:Ah-i...you...you should have been care....careful.

I said and took a step back from her.

We are looking at the sunset🌆 sitting on a bench.There was really no one there.Just some couples coming and going.It was peaceful.

SEOL:Taehyung ah

“I hummed in responce”

SEOL:I like you

TAE:You....what?

SEOL:I like.you.

TAE:Oh....A-Ah sunset!I like it too...

I said and smiled innocently

SEOL:Not that.I said i like you!

TAE:yah!How can you be so straightforward !

How can she be so calm when i'm flustered here

SEOL:Since you're not saying anything,It's our day 1 okay?

TAE:O...okay.

SEOL:Let's go!

TAE:Wh...where?

SEOL:Of course!To home.I need to go to my job.

TAE:But still....How can you.....

'Just pretend like they walked away while talking about random things.´

*"This part ends here"*

❤🥰💜