Miwa

They got on the plane with miss Cassandra amd Stephen chatting endlessly, Kai butting in when he thought he had too. Tyson, max and Ray sat together whereas Kai and Stephan sat together. Miss Cassandra sat with hilary and Kenny.

With the Girls and Kenny~

Miss Cassandra- "You're a really beautiful girl..do you know that?"

She said just to start a conversation.

Hilary blushed- "You're really beautiful too miss Cassandra! Kai was right! You do look young."

Miss Cassandra- "Thats so sweet of you honey..now tell me about Kai."

Hilary- "What am I supposed to tell you?"

Miss Cassandra- "Anything at all! His habits and how he trains..the options are endless."

Hilary- "There are not many..he trains very hard, the only sane one besides Ray, is a really good listener, somehow knows everything about everything and hates to be lazy or to be held back from practice. You tell me something about him.."

Miss Cassandra- "That is so Kai..what I know about him? He never comes to class, only when called, somehow is in the top scorers list, amazing at arguments, amazing lier, youngest at our college..he also never participates in any competitions. One time he made a student cry by twisting something that she said so bad, it made her embarress herself, his parents gave him a punishment to participate in a moot court. ( a mock court at which law students argue imaginary cases for practice.) He participated in it and met Stephen and Miwa, they won and Kai made friends. He became the face of the college that day."

Hilary was shocked.. it looks like she didn't know nothing about Kai. She just needed to digest all the information given by the teacher here.

Kenny- "So how did he get an entry in college ?"

Miss Cassandra- "He was 8 years old when he passed 11th grade. So just some permission from people at higher posts and his parents, he got in."

Kenny- "WAIT a second, how smart is this guy?"

Miss Cassandra- " His IQ score is between 190 and 200, even more than many popular personalities you guys talk about. He has invented many things under the name of his father's company, solved many cases and what not. We never know his limit. Look at him now, just a few minutes ago, he wasn't talking at all but now, it will be hard for me to stop him from talking. He changes personalities just as fast as you blink."

It was the kids whi were gaping while looking at Kai. He was truly amazing. Seems that they underestimated him.

Reading the environment, Kai looked at them, confused. Miss Cassandra was quick to send him a smile and a shook of her head in a "Nothing is wrong" look. He nodded at her at went back to talking with Stephan.

A few hours later~

They reached America in about 6 hours. They all got to know Stephan a lot. Kai seemed to participate a lot when talking.

Specially when insulting Stephan. Not only Stephan, but everyone.

Not miss Cassandra offcourse. She was older and seemed to have gained his respect. She was like a parental figure to him, as his parents were not present with him most of the time.

Kai and Stephan helped the ladies (cuz they're gentlemen), Kenny ( cuz he smoll) and Max (cuz Kai had a soft spot for him.) Take their luggages.

All of them heard a loud voice screaming "KAI CHANN! STEPHAN CHANN! MISS CASSSSS!"

Kai rolled his eyes as he turned towards a girl with short, straight hair. Wearing a white top hanging off from one shoulder revealing a black under sleevless top. Also some chains and a simple denim jeans.

She looked like this the picture above!

She grinned as she waved towards them as she gave miss Cassandra a bear hug. She also hugged Kai had Stephan who returned it.

Kai- "How many times have I told you not to call me 'Chan' huh?"

Girl- "You know me well, I won't stop calling you 'Chan' till my last breath."

Kai- "You're impossible."

Gurl- "I've learnt from the best."

Stephan- "Yep, that's me."

Both- "Shut up Stephan"

Stephan- "You're welcome"

MISS Cassandra- "Why don't you introduce yourself Miwa?"

Miwa- "Oh sure, I am Sasaki Miwa and you can call me Miwa, I am Kai's classmate and his potential older sister."

Kai- "Sure, and the earth is flat."

Tyson- "It is."

Stephan- "Wait wh-"

Miwa- "Miss Cassandra, don't try to stop me as I will murder him."

Kai grabbed her as she jumped towards Tyson, almost clawing is face with her nails.

Kai- "Tyson, please don't be so stupid, the earth ain't flat you pig."

Tyson- " How are we standing then? We would've fallen."

Kai stared at him dumbfounded.

"I won't stop you Miwa, you're free. Do whatever you want from him."

He said as he let her go but this time, miss Cassandra caught her and gave Kai a stern look.

Miss Cassandra- "Tyson..the earth is not flat. Do not argue or else, Miwa will eat you alive."

Tyson, being Tyson, scoffed at them as if they were being stupid.

Tyson- "Don't wanna disrespect you miss but that girl-"
He pointed his finger at Miwa "keep her under control."

Kai- "TYSON APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW."

Tyson- "WHY would I Kai? What would you do? Sue me? Come on, you're not even an adult yet. You're just a baby!"

Kai- "OH REALLY? Try to handle this team without me for one day and i will give you the captionship. I won't leave this team but I won't participate at all."

With that he turned away, his face facing miss Cassandra, Miwa and Stephan.

He bowed a full ninty degree and said- "I sincerely apologise on behalf of my ' teammate.' what he said was wrong and I didn't stop him right away."

Before he could continue further, Miwa pulled him up and hugged him.

"It's alright Kai, it's not your fault. It's some idiot's fault who is more haughty than his own good. You don't need to apologise for everyone. Infact I should apologise for the way I acted towards him."

She pulled herself away and moved towards Tyson, who looked smug and looked at his friends. Max, Ray and Hilary glared at him while Kenny just turned away.

Sure, he was in shock but it's not time for that. He won the argument and that's what matters. Honestly, he should be the captain and not kai, he is to young to bear this huge responsibility. A responsible, smart and amazing person like him(Tyson) deserves the spot of captain and not a young teenager who rarely talks to the team, slave trains them and is not nice at all. (I so cringed while writing Tyson's pov..ugh)

Miwa- "Mr Granger, I apologise for the way I acted and you should to. I am not..well..never, in a mood to talk with stupid people but I have to, as you are in my little brother's team."

Tyson didn't say anything as he noticed everyone, literally everyone, glaring at him. Miwa turned away, walking towards miss Cassandra. Kai with Stephan and Tyson, alone.

.
.
.
.

I am so so so late! Sorry! But honestly, dont expect me to update this soo early..I know..imma disappointment..hope you enjoyed this chapter and happy reading.

Bye! *Bows*