Chapter 12

After that dream I couldn't sleep. If stephanie was trying to tell me something, what was it? Pain surged through my head as I tried to figure this out but when nothing came to mind I gave up. I must've missed something in that dream and I need to remember it, quick. I tried and tried to remember the dream but it was like the details of the dreams were erased!

I couldn't even remember what she said. I heard my phone ringing and i checked and saw the last persons number I wanted to see on her. Dad. I ignored it and looked in a mirror to see if my bruises had faded. Only a few. I groaned in frustration. It was 4 am and I couldn't sleep. I decided I'd just go for a run. I was jogging down the street not really sure of where I was going when I saw a huge abandoned house.

I gasped remembering the one from my dream and I snuck inside. I looked and remembered it was upstairs. I went upstairs and what I saw wasn't Stephanie's stuff, it was a doll.

The same doll as the one in the box with a piece of paper saying help me on it. I didn't know what that meant but I grabbed the doll and the paper and ran back to hotel.

What is going on? I need to know now. I want some answers! I tried to figure something out about the doll. It had short blonde hair and a pale porcelain face.

I examined the eyes in the doll. Blue. I didn't see what made this doll so special. I couldn't understand. I couldn't figure it out and was physically hurting me! I needed to figure now. I threw the doll on the floor and I heard a squeak. I looked down and the dolls head had opened. What is going on?