Ch.1

Checkmate  | chapter one

Checkmate | chapter one

One, two, three. Checkmate! I opened my eyes from my slumber only to meet with a victorious gaze from Amenhotep. And a murderous gaze from Alexander. "You cheated!" Alex shouted getting of the stool he was sitting on. Amen obliviously shocked of this information. " how dare you think I do something against my culture?!" He said with his lisp. I rolled my eyes, as this happens all the time. "oi. You dress man and Greek fellow. Your all dumbasses." Fred argued as he messes with his Tommy gun. And his thugs doing some poker in the back of the container.

I always thought that this is my life now. Which it is because I'm a wax figure but I still wanted some adventure! As I lay down with my arms behind my head and my last treasure glowing in my jackets pocket. I turned my head to the left side which is only a metal wall but in the corner of my eye behind a box, was light. So I got out my position and sneakily went behind the box only to meet a small hole but still big enough for me to crawl through. I got to my knees and putted my stomach on the floor and started to crawl through the hole.

Once I got out, I checked if my stone was in my pocket and it was as usual glowing white. I looked up from my pocket and shook dust off my shoulders. And began walking deeper into the archive. I was curious about my surroundings and began giggling about it. I stopped, when I stumbled into another person. He looked like a pharaoh like amenhotep. But more goofy.

He took out his Khopesh and putted it to my neck and began to talk, "who are you?" I took my finger and pushed the Khopesh away from my neck and said, "I'm Aurora Ophelia, I once was a archaeologist before I died." He seemed he didn't know what I just said so I said, "now, who are you?" He started to rant, "I am Kahmunrah,the great kings of the great kings. I have come back to life for vengeance and to take over the world!" He Exaggerated by throwing his arms in the air. Which made me chuckle a bit but then he went to serious guy. "Now. Explain to me why I shouldn't kill you." I smiled a bit but his soldiers all pointed their spears at me which caused my face to drop. "Um. I could help you with world domination?" I lied not wanting to do it. He thought for a moment. "Hmm. I could use some more people to be by my side. Do you have an army?" I shake my head. He looks down for a second and notices my dagger which i translated from Egyptian and it was a poem of love. "Why do you have the lovers dagger?" He questions. "I discovered a tomb in Egypt. And why do you care?" He clears his throat and says. " nothing." He motioned me to follow him and his soldiers were behind me awaiting for me to move. So I decided to.

We walked to a dead end and I saw some people and I recognised them, my eyes widen. The grey skinned guy was young al Capone, the guy next to him was napoleon Bonaparte, and the staff guy was Ivan the terrible. I looked at Capone and he looks back, Kahmunrah began, "I am Kahmunrah. I am half god, once removed on my mother's side,rightful ruler of Egypt, future ruler of... Well, everything else." He walked up to the group of men and said, "Now, I have lost some men.So, I am in need of some new generals to join me in my little plan of conquering this world."