Ari and Dave❤️🧸

So today imma be spending the night with my baby Dave it's been 4 months since we've been dating and I'm starting to like him more and more as time go by it's crazy, but that's how I feel , but he's taking me out for breakfast and than we going to the movies and out to dinner like our third date and than he said he got a surprise for me after that and than we going back to his house and we'll see what happens later... But right now imma get dressed for this breakfast date with my man... I got in the shower for 30 minutes and washed up and rinsed off and washed my hair and than got out and dried off and than put on my deodorant and lotion and washed my face and brushed my teeth and did my hair and makeup and decided to dress in this...

 I got in the shower for 30 minutes and washed up and rinsed off and washed my hair and than got out and dried off and than put on my deodorant and lotion and washed my face and brushed my teeth and did my hair and makeup and decided to dress in this

Once I was done the girls we're already gone they are going to be at Arbreon's house until I get back to my house to chill with them and turn up my man wanted to spend time with me so it's whatever... But after I made sure I had everything I needed I grabbed my black Chanel purse and headed downstairs while putting my phone in my pocket after I got me a water the doorbell rung and I went to answer it and behold it was my baby and he was dressed in this...

 But after I made sure I had everything I needed I grabbed my black Chanel purse and headed downstairs while putting my phone in my pocket after I got me a water the doorbell rung and I went to answer it and behold it was my baby and he was dresse...

And he was looking soo good I tell u I just wanted to have him right now and say forget breakfast but ya girl gots to eat soo, let me go before I change my mind... He was smirking like he knew I was thinking he held his hand out and I gladly accepted it and walked out the house and locked my door as he waited til I was done and opened my door on my side so I can get in I smiled and he ran over to his side and got in and once we were in he stared the car we had conversations and he held my hand and kissed it and I smiled... He's so sweet 🥺... But we finally got to this nice breakfast place I never been too before and sat down and ordered and this waiter girl came and was flirting with him and I mugged this hoe like are u serious I slammed my menu down and told her ass off and we got a new waiter and he glady got our things without flirting with any of us js... Don't know if he's gay or not but yea he was very professional and I liked it once our food came we ate and laughed and got to know each other more and I swear I'm falling for this man and I know I shouldn't be falling this soon so hard it's crazy but... Damn once we were finished I left the boy waiter a tip and than got on with our business and we decided to go back home so we can kill time for a bit and we took a nap and cuddled and woke up and 6 and got dressed we showered and did what we were supposed to and this is what we we're wearing...