Maze

*Kai laughs*

Kai: An eyeless man,haha shadow soldier .What kind of shitty name is that ?

Who comes up with something like that ? What kind of fun is that ? I can do better!

*Hold a knife to his neck*

You: What's wrong with you ?

*hear it through a little chip in your ear*

unknow: Shadow soldier ! Stop it now ! Leave everything and come to your point immediately! We have to take action immediately or we will turn you off !

*You go to  the point of view *

unknow :What did you do ? You left clues ! How did that happen? Why? You leave everything here!

You:I'm really very sorry ! But I wasn't ! You  watched all of my steps! I couldn't  have done it!

unknow:Besides, it's not silent for her either! She works differently!

unknow:Who is the shadow soldier ? How did you ge in here ?

unknow:Oh shadow soldier ! Skylar what kind of name is that ? Skylar? It's all ok?

Come on we have to see Lucifer! Oh my name is Maze 1 I'm your best friend ! And a demon !

unknow:Get the storm shadow !Let him do it !

Maze:The storm shadow ?Do you mean that ?!

unknow:It isn't that important anymore ! You have  another mission !Kill Malcolm Graham!

Kai:Uh,Skylar , are you serois? Can I go with you ?

Maze:I'm Kai , the psychopath .