#1

After the mess of Taehyung and Jennie 's relationship everything almost sort out. Jin got married with his Jisoo after Namjoon's marriage. According to the list of their father next to be groom is Mr. SUGA but all the Kims know that SUGA is kinda of a princess who want to do what she wants like a savage princess . He clearly announced
"Chahy mujhy ghr say Bahar phakday may itni jaldi Shaadi nhi karonga"
Hobi was in his final year of masters. He had someone special to asked for marriage but still he thought she isn't ready amd that make him nervous. After the entry of two brides their father decided to ask for his two son's suggestion either they want to continue living together or want to live in separate living styles.
Jin decided to live with them because Jisoo feel very comfortable with them as she was sister or a mother to little ones. Namjoon have same choice too but he got a great offer for Job in New York he tell this about his father and unexpectedly his father allowed him to get settled there. Taehyung got graduated from his university and now doing job in a well known entertainment company "YG entertainment". Although Jungkook is the youngest but he is a bright student from the start he got admission in Seoul National University. SUGA open his own company now he is a producer , a rapper and a CEO too.
Well everyone is almost settled in their lives but the one who think he left alone was Jimin.
According to Jimin ' Engineering is good if you get the job '. He admitted that he should apply for job since when he got his degree but due to the thought of  'chalo thoray din rest kary' caught him bad. This isn't broke his heart actually his ex lover 'lisa' got engaged with that Bambam. Jimin got that she isn't her type but still he feel like he is facing bad things constantly.
Jimin was now applying in entertainment companies to got selected as engineering over there. Hoseok try to convince his boss and his other friends to adjust his younger brother Jimin but still he got  failed. He suggested Jimin to apply for masters. Jimin thought he will never be like others.
But he don't know what is waiting for him in future.
The things he feel right now is
Being dumped by his lover .
Being a useless qualified person.
Hoseok wasn't able to see his condition like that he was trying to cheer his up.