S U M M A R Y

Girl, I will cover you when the sky comes crashing in

I'll go the distance, lead the way to your darkest sin

You know there's something coming down from the sky above

World on fire with a smoking sun

Stopes everything and everyone

Brace yourself for all will pay

Help is on the way

Ragnarok is no longer a fever dream; it is here. War is imminent for the students of the Salvatore School, though Stella Hale and Josie Saltzman continue resisting. Even with gods whispering in their ears, they focus on the bigger problems at hand, namely a mud monster and the unstoppable beginning of the tribrid.

But in the face of so many problems, will they be able to resist the urge to fall? You know what they say: you either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain. 

Fourth book in the Stella Hale (Fire) series.

Hey, guys! I know some of you have been waiting for this, and here it is! Just a note, I think that even if Legacies has a season five, this may be the last book for Stella (undecided right now, but major possibility), so I really hope you enjoy!

Update schedule: WEDNESDAYS

Self Promo: If you're into darker themes, check out some of my other books! I've got an X-Men story that is mostly finished, a Marvel story coming soon, a Star Wars series that I absolutely love (both the movies and the Mandalorian), and many more! Go check it out!

Warnings: explicit language, canon level violence, fade-to-black

Disclaimer: I do not own Legaices or its characters. I do own Stella and her specific plot arc as well as other original characters.

My plot is heavily based in Norse mythology. If I get something wrong, I mean no offense. I am doing my own outside research, and maybe I find a bad source. Please don't be rude--we can call it creative freedom. You also don't need to know Norse mythology to enjoy the story--if there is anything specific, I will explain in the story itself so no one is confused. 

I'm really excited, you guys! I've got some development of original characters as well as a new one as a love interest for a certain temperamental tribrid :) 

Cover by the amazing dyinggod

Began: 10/12/2021

Finished: XXX