chapter 11 short because u get vhapter 12 today

We ran across the roofs until we were about to exit the village. I stood atop the konoha gate taking in the night air. Temori looked at me. "Can you go on?" He asked. I looked at him "You bet!! I'm JUST getting started!" I then stared at temori and smiled a wide cheeky grin. Temori sighed and let me know we would be leaving the village. "That's ok." I said remembering I left my gear outside the gate. I hoped down into a tree and saw my bag lying on the ground. I jumped to get it and Temori my arm "It's not too far to go now." I looked at him and he began jumping from tree to tree to get to the place he wanted me to go. After a short while I sat down to have a break from running outside a mountain where he stopped. He walked to one of the boulders and released a Seal on the boulder. The boulder rolled out of the way revealing a long marble hallway. Boruto looked at the hallway and his eyes were glued onto the entrance. He looked at Temori as he entered the hallway. Temori turned and asked Boruto "Will you come?" Boruto walked toward the hallway and said "Yeah, if it can help my friends and me, I will do anything." Boruto said entering the hallway.