Chapter 2 The Maroon 5 concert

As they headed into the building where Maroon 5 was, they sat down in there seats and waited for the concert to start. The crowd was going whiled. It turns out that Cory's crowd fear was not over. He started freaking out.

"Mom. I need to go to the bathroom before it starts." He told her.

"Ok go ahead. Your a big kid, you will be fine." She said.

Cory was genuinely freaking out he didn't know what to do. He's afraid of crowds and he's in a huge one. And he just made his mom pay for the tickets just to come here. He started crying. A worker came in.

"Hey, you alright?" The worker asked.

"No, i'm not. Truth is, i'm freaking out over a crowd. And I just made my mom pay for the tickets. I would feel horrible if I told her I needed to leave. I couldn't do that to her." He said in tears.

"Look kid, if your afraid of crowds. There is a stand of stuffed animals that will help you get though it. There cheap. There like a dollar." The man said:

"Ok, thank you." He said shakily as he walked out of the bathroom.

He payed for the stuffed animal and went back into the auditorium. He found his seat and sat down, he listened to the music that they were playing. And everyone disappeared. He was rocking out to the music, bobbing his head. Hold onto the stuffed animal. He looked at his mom, and smiled.

"Hey! Your fear. It's gone!" His mom said.

"Yeah! Your right!" Cory said.

As the concert ended. They went back to the car. They both sighed at the same time.

"Man, what a crazy concert." His mom said.

"Yeah, we totally need to go to another one." Cory said.

And that's when he realized, his fear of crowds was over.
THE END