𝓖𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓾 𝓹𝓽.1

𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

(your pov)

After we had eaten we were told it was time for the next game, we all walked to the game room in an orderly fashion.

Me and Sae Byeok were holding hands on the way being paranoid about what game was next and what we would have to risk, I had a gut feeling that one of us will not make it out of this game.

As we were walking all I could think was how long did we had left were we going to make it to the end and even if so we will have to go against each other if we do, where one of us going to die I this game or the next when will this all end.

We got to the game room and were waiting for orders.

"Hey, don't worry we're going to be fine" Sae Byeok grabbed my cheeks and smiled reassuringly.

"How can you be sure?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"We will live till the end, so we can get out and like a life together and not have to worry about anything like this again we can live the perfect life you deserve," she said looming into my eyes with so much hope and enthusiasm in hers.

"If there's any risk of anything please make sure you get out and live what you won't don't waste anything on me please," I fretted watching her face contort with sorrow.

"No no, I will not leave you behind we will make it out together"

"Players, welcome to the fourth game. For this game, you will be playing in teams of two. Please look around and find someone you wish to play with. When two people agree to play together, shake hands to show you have become partners. Let me repeat the instructions. For this game, you will be playing in teams of two. Please look around and find someone you wish to play with. When two people agree to play together, shake hands to show you have become partners. There can only be two players per team. You will have ten minutes to find your partner." the woman on the speaker announced interrupting our staring contest.

After hearing that I and Sae Byeok mentally agree to be partners and nod our heads and shake hands and mentally prepare ourselves for what's going to happen.

                                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~

If only these girls knew what Trauma and distress one will face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, there lovelies sorry for not updating for so long :)

This episode is going to be split up into a lot of parts :)

Hope you enjoy it if you do, don't forget to vote and comment <3

Happy reading <3:)