part one(?)

UR POV:
————————————————————————
Me and Ron decided to go catch a new movie tonight. It's been a while since we last had quality time together, well with our new jobs and friends and whatnot. I just hope he missed me as much as I missed him. He's my best friend after all. Although we occasionally have a little something more on the side, we've always decided to stay friends after.
————————————————————————
RONS POV:
————————————————————————
"Do you think this color suits me?" I'm asking bloody Harry for clothes advice of all people. But I can't help how nervous I am. "I don't think it really matters Ron, she'll be happy to see you anyways," he sounds a bit annoyed by now honestly. "Yeah i suppose you're right." "Yeah I'd figure I am, and if you don't leave now you'll be later than you already are." Shit. I grab my wallet and head for the door. I hope she misses me as much as I miss her. After all, she's my best friend.
————————————————————————
UR POV: (at the movies)
We paid for our tickets and snacks and made our way into the movie room. We made it in time for previews to still be playing thank god. I sat down next to him and sat the popcorn in my lap. I took a good minute admiring him in the light of the screen. Ron had grown his hair out a little, it's a bit shaggy but it suits him. he looks a bit more toned, but I suppose that's what happens when you start to work in something more physically active. As I start to snap out of my gaze I realize he in fact had been watching me too.
————————————————————————
RONS POV:
———————————————————————— She looks lovely. The dress she's wearing accentuates her curves in ways I never thought a dress could. Still the most beautiful woman i've ever met honestly. I can tell she's got a few highlights in her hair. It's cute I admit. As soon as I snap out of it I realize we're looking at each other exactly the same, thinking the same. While the movies playing out, I decide to place a hand on her thigh, just to get a reaction.
———————————————————————— As we're watching the movie, he places a hand on my thigh. I didn't move or speak. I knew exactly what he was thinking, and I can't deny i was thinking it too. he slowly raises it a little higher giving me the most butterflies i've had in months. He places his cold hand right next to my vagina. I'm soaked. In the movie theater. He knows exactly what He's doing to me. He starts to rub up and down my leg, but only slightly just to tease me. I take his hand and place it right over my underwear, practically begging for it. He leans and whispers in my ear, "bloody hell woman, you're going to make me destroy you in a theater aren't you." The way he speaks just sends me to heaven, which he also knows. He starts to rub my clit through the underwear, and suddenly all my thoughts wash away. I let out a small moan, but right after my mouth is being covered to keep me quiet. "I can't please you if you're going to disturb others darling, please try to stay silent." He pulls my underwear down with his one free hand and rubs my clit faster. And faster. I'm already so close to finishing that i'm just panting and stressing underneath his hand. He comes to a complete stop for a moment and admires me. "Fuck you look lovely when you're all about me touching you." As i'm catching a breath I accidentally let out a loud muffled moan. Suddenly there's 2 fingers ramming into me and hitting my g spot just the way I like it. It's sending me into an overwhelming pleasure as my hips are moving in balance with this mans beautiful hand work. As my head rolls back with me trying to contain all of these feelings, he leans in to whisper again. "Come on my fingers darling, come for me in front of all these people" Ron kisses my ear and tugs on my ear lobe ever so slightly, to which I finish all over his fingers like he predicted. He took his other hand off my mouth and began to suck his fingers clean while maintaining eye contact. This man is god sent for the way he is. I pull my underwear back up and pull my dress down right as the lights come on. I suppose we spent the whole movie not watching it. We didn't exactly eat our snacks either. Ron helps me up and walks me to my car holding my hand. "I had a wonderful time," He says with a smirk. I respond sarcastically with a "I don't know i've had better." He shoves me a little in a joking manner. We hug and say our goodbyes and get into our cars. What an interesting best friend he is to me.