ch.1 Order, Order

It was just another day in queens mansion, swatchlings get scared of mice and her and her kitty's having to take care of it, she would and try and date one of the swatchlings if they weren't such wusses that get scared of little mices plus they all love queen more than her.

'Such big muscles wasted on them'

She thought to herself, also ever since that ralsei boy showed up they seem more interested in him and his butler suit.

Once she was done taking care of the mice she went to organize some paintings and also told to keep a look out for the lightners, apparently they had escaped from their imprisonment.

As she was organizing the paintings she was thinking to herself

'Will I ever find myself a mate, should I just give up already no one has natural order here'

Her thoughts were cut short by three figures approaching her.

'Are these the lightners queen was talking about'

'Well let's see theirs that ralsei boy again, a tall pink dragon with yellow eyes, and a.... ohhh my'

Tasque manager look at the blue person intensely.

'That human is hot... are all human this ripped'

Kris was of course not as ripped as the swatchlings but she could see his toned abs, shoulders, and chest basically everything was up for present and it did not help that he was wearing a tight spandex with armor on it, her face turned a light shade of pink.

Hell even susie was suprises when she first saw him in the dark world because kris always had a baggy sweater on, hiding his buff physique.

'Hes perfect.... wait please king and queen tell me he has order please please please' she thought

Instead of fighting him right away she wanted to test if he had order or not.

She said "ah would you like to help me organize these paintings".

He gave her a thumbs up letting her know he wanted to help out.

'Ohh he the strong and silent type.... nice'

"how refined"

"first question which one of these paintings comes first alphabetically" she asked

The goat boy took a sec to think about it and the dragon just groan with annoyance, mean while blue boy said

"Left"

She was surprised on how confident and soothing his voice was, she thought of things he would say in her ear if they were together which soon led to.... impure thoughts... about her and the blue person, she began to turn red from lust.

The group pick up on her turning red and then ralsei ask

"Hey are you ok Ms ummm what your name".

She was snap out of her thoughts

"Ohh-I um I am ok and my name is tasque manager" she said try to sound confident.

"Cute name" said kris with a smile

This did not help with her blushing.

"Ohh-ummm thank you" she said with a flustered voice her soul now starting to poul faster.

"Anyways (quickly trying to change the subject) second question" with some confidence coming back up to her voice

He continued to answer the question correctly then they got to the last question which susie interrupted him saying the wrong answer which made her kitty's come out knowing they need to wip them into to order or at least wip susie and ralsei into order.