Practice makes perfect (D-BO POV)

The past couple of years haven't been the best for me. I got a jump start on my career when I got signed to play with the heat and in my first year being a professional, the team made it to the championship. I didn't start the game considering it was my first year and Victor Oladipo played the same position as me, the man who won NBA championship ring and Defensive player of the year award for 4 years in a row but if we were up by a lot and I mean a lot then the coach would be willing to give me some time. that's how most of that year went up until two night before the big championship against the Raptors. I was still relatively new to the team so when Tyler Hero, PJ Tucker, Victor Oladipo and a couple other of the guys asked me to come hang with them I just had to jump on that offer. What I thought would be a couple of guys getting drinks and chilling, ended up being two drunk drivers racing in the road with only one of them coming out the same.

I dribbled the ball with my left hand before switching up my technique and dribbling between my legs, while moving them.

"where's the D Hero!?" I heard the coach yell. I chuckled and smiled up at Tyler, looking directly in his smug face.

"Shut up Robinson." He spoke angrily as I continued to dribble.

I smirked and stepped my left leg forward, knowing he would block me. I did a behind the back pass to myself, catching the ball and moving slightly to the right to make a 3-pointer. Of course, I made the basket and I laughed as I held my arms up in the air, making the Jordan symbol with my hands.

"You mad? "I asked Tyler

"ROBINSON!" I was startled at the booming voice. It was no other than my coach, Erik Spoelstra. I had just started to earn back my playing time and trust after the incident. I sighed and put my arms down as he walked over to me.

"what the hell was that? "He asked, now standing two feet away from me. His voice was loud enough where everyone in the gymnasium could hear him.

"I was okaying ball. "I commented

"No, what you WERE doing was antagonizing your teammate and being a damn ball hog. "He said sternly. "The drill was for you to pass the ball to Jimmy, instead you wanted to show off and be a big shot. "

I sighed deeply. At least I made the shot.

"Unlike you did in our playoff game" another one of my team mates put in

"Its not like I was trying to show off and failed. I made the shot so I don't get the fucking big deal "

"Since you think you're Jordan and you're the best on the team, put your arms up like you're shooting 3's for the rest of practice. "He said turning his back to me and walked away.

"What? Coach? "

"Everyone let's rerun that drill again. Without Robinson. "He said ignoring my pleas, taking a glimpse back at me. I watched as he walked away, rolling my eyes at his fat ass that's always in my face.

"Fucking Ginger "(Ginger is used as a curse word since it is insulting to be called one LOL) I whispered to myself. I walked over to the sideline and stood in that same position until practice was over.

"Alright everyone, great practice, despite the mishap in the beginning. "He said peering over at me slyly. "I'll see everyone on Monday. Rest up and be ready for conditioning tomorrow. And Sunday we will be meeting our new staff members so please be polite we don't need a repeat of last year "

Ah last year the threesome of the century. Coach called a late practice to prepare for the game the following morning. The team all met up before heading into the locker room to get changed when we all heard the moaning of our what is now fired staff. When we walked in we saw Griffin receiving head from Alex who had Charlie leggers dick in his ass. It was a sight for sore eyes lemme tell ya