Chapter 3: On his own.

Y/n: Dad... No..

Y/n collapsed to the floor as though he had been punched in the gut. How could this have happened? His daddy was gone. he pinched himself, hoping it was a dream. Slowly, he started picking up the papers. he sat on the couch and tried to sort through them, but he couldn't concentrate. In despair, he headed up to the office.

The mansion seemed to grow in size just like the movie on Scarface. He felt so utterly alone. Tears stung his eyes as he put the papers in the safe. He wiped them away, but they continued to fall. His father's .357 Python was lying on his desk, a potent reminder of his absence. He ran his fingers along the barrel. He picked it up, surprised by the weight. He held it for a moment, put it down, and started running.

Y/n: I can do this. Just dad tell you about. Don't be afraid.. i have to go and talk Mr. Kelly about this.

He headed down the stairs, grabbing He keys from the front door. He got into his while Infernus and drove as fast as he could without getting pulled over, heading for the one place she knew she could feel safe.

Y/n: Mr. Kelly? You're here?

He pushing open the door of the Print Works. Mr. Kelly used to babysit her when her father had business over at the Cherry Popper. He would always give her a lollipop and let him watch him print the money, always patiently answering him questions.

Earnest poked his head around the corner.

Kelly: Y/n? What are you doing here? Something wrong with the paperwork?

Y/n: No. It's just that. . .Daddy was arrested at Kaufman's a little while ago.

Kelly was shocked at Tommy was arrested. And look at him.

Kelly: Come in and sit down,

Earnest was gesturing to a chair. He was in his 80's, but continued to work. He insisted that it kept him young.

Y/n: Thanks,

He sitting down as Earnest pulled up another chair.

Kelly: So, tell me what happened,

Y/n: I was listening to VCPR, and they said that Daddy was arrested after a shooting.

He nodded.

Kelly: Have you heard from him?

Y/n: No, They're going to send him to the chair, aren't they?

Kelly: Not if you can get him out.

Y/n: You mean, like a jailbreak? I couldn't pull that off.

Kelly: Why not?

Y/n: Because I don't know how. I've never done it.

Kelly: You said they'd do that anyway. You got nothing to lose. Now, first of all, you have to get information. Find out where your father is being held-if he has a lawyer-stuff like that.

Y/n was nodded and Earnest continued.

Kelly: Right now, though, you have to go home and get anything incriminating out of there. The cops will probably get a search warrant. After that, it's probably best to stay away from there.

Y/n: I'll get a hotel room.

Relieved that He wouldn't have to stay in the mansion.

Kelly: Good. Go now, before the cops get there.

Y/n left the Print Works and drove home. he ran upstairs and into the office. he spun the dial on the safe and pulled out the papers he had been working on that morning. He ripped them into shreds. he grabbed as much cash as he could and put it into a briefcase. he threw his laptop in its bag, and grabbed his cell phone charger and an overnight bag from her room. he spotted his father's .357 in the office. Without thinking, he grabbed it and fastened it under her skirt. As he drove back to the Print Works, his phone rang. he picked it up. It was his father.