my love || chapter 3

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys! just a thing you have to remember, this story is set in washington d.c, which the airport for washington d.c is IAD

_____

when you got off the airplane, you were sure people were gonna notice you too, since you guys were "best friends" and didn't tell any of your followers or supporters, not even on your priv twitter, so when you guys came off the plane, you bent your head down and looked at your phones. but, the only difference was, was that you were holding hands with quackity. ALEX quackity. the content creator everyone simps over and you've been friends with your whole like and you're now his girlfriend? yeah, THAT one. you couldn't lie when you said that it made you're stomach have butterflies. "alex i need to peeeeee!" you say as soon as you get out of the boarding area. "you're such a moron. its over there! go!" he says, pointing to the womans bathroom. you dash to the bathroom and go straight into a stall. you just stand there, wondering what happened a few hours ago. you set a 45 second timer, knowing if you didn't, you would be in the bathroom for awhile.

"is this real?"

"am i dreaming?"

"am i really dating someone right now?"

"am i dating my childhood, now famous friend?"

suddenly, your timer sets off. you breath out heavily, realizing that you were holding your breath for the whole 45 seconds. you get out of the bathroom stall and wash your hands, seeing that they're were woman waiting for you to get out the stall. you awkwardly smile slightly. you quickly dry your hands and rush out of the stall. "hey mi amór" alex says, grinning. "hi my beloved" you say, cringing at the name his fans gave him. he sucks his teeth. "never call me that again" he says. you giggle. he puts his arm over your shoulders.

 you both walk to the entrance of IAD. you feel the cold breeze hit your face. you only wore a long sleeved crop top, since you had already packed your quackity hoodie in your suitcase. "its so cold. oh my fucking god." you say, sarcastically holding your shoulders and shaking your legs. "i have another hoodie in my backpack. why did you pack it in your suitcase idiot?" he says, unzipping his backpack. he pulls out the red quackity hoodie, which is the one you absolutely adored. "here" he says. he wraps his warm hand around your wrist and gives the hoodie to you. you awkwardly, but quickly give him a soft kiss on the cheek. 

                                                         "i love you alex."

            those words slipped out of your mouth so quickly you were confused if you even said it.

                                                              then, he says,

                                                         "i love you too."

AUTHORS NOTE AUTHORS NOTE READ IT ITS RLLY IMPORTANT!!!

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER JESUS CHRIST. also, give me some ideas. im not including smut in this story at all because hes not comfortable with it. its just a young relationship, just happy (?) basically. but yeah, give me some suggestions! i worked on this in 2 days, bc my adhd was kicking in lmao. but i work on these chapters everyday so, thank you for reading them! it means alot.