C H A P T E R 07

07| The Dream Team

"You! Stop!" The most irksome voice paired with his heavy footsteps echoed in the hallway as I headed to the study

"What is it now?" I asked irritably.

"How dare you." Mason pointed an accusing finger at me.

"Give some context or fuck off." I turned back and entered the already occupied study, not bothering to wait for his reply.

"Hi Mase." Allegra dressed in a bank robbery styled outfit greeted him with a wide smile.

"Oh hi Alli." He said cheerfully before turning back to me. "You can't have access into kiddo's room anytime you like."

"But kiddo doesn't mind, do you kiddo?" I looked at her mischievously, provoking both the brothers.

"We can discuss that later on." Oliver forcefully made his way between me and Vittoria.

These are heights! I'll see how long they'll keep me away from her. Challange accepted!

"Alright let's get started." Allegra switched on her laptop.

"Hold on." I raised up my hand, my eyes zeroing on the object hanging behind her.

What is a freaking garment bag doing in my study?

"That is Alli's gift to Vittoria." Toby said with amusement. "It's the exact same maroon dress which she'd worn at the gala. Isn't that cute?"

"She was so disheartened when that bastard stepped on her dress tearing it in the process." Allegra pouted.

"Thank you once again, Alli." She said genuinely.

"Okay, back to work." Oliver announced, on the verge of losing patience.

Nodding brusquely, Allegra tapped her finger on the screen. "We mapped the Visitant's magical appearance along a timeline and found this." She turned the laptop to me.

The bright light hurt my eye. Nonetheless, I focused on the timeline of events. I noticed one thing common. The Visitant only showed up at times when Luca was in trouble and at a few instances, Nikolai. If she hasn't tailored the information in her favor, then it looked like they have some problem with her like they do with us.

"What's this one. Number six, Toronto Fashion Week and New York Fashion Show? " I inquired.

"Stay awake." Oliver threw a pen cap at Liam who was busy sleeping on Vittoria's shoulder.

Now Mason doesn't have a problem with this?

"Why are you so harsh on him?" Allegra retorted like she was his mom. "The poor boy is knackered. Let him rest for a while."

"Thanks, Alli." He said, rubbing his eyes.

"No worries, Toby."

"Uh, Toby is me." He raised his hand up.