🔥Letters to the Princess from the blacksmith🔑

Dear Princess Lucy Heartfilia,
My mom told me to write a letter to you. We appreciate your invitation to join your seventh birthday celebration. My dad told me that he'll be taking me to the palace in a few weeks to talk to your dad about what kind of sword he wants my dad to make him. What's your favorite color? When's your birthday? Moma tells me stories about the castle, is it really as pretty as she describes it? What do you look like? I've never seen any pictures of what you look like. I have salmon hair, like my dad. But my eyes are onyx like my moms.

Yours truly,
Natsu Dragneel (The blacksmith's son)

06-15-xx11

Dear Natsu Dragneel,
To answer your questions, my birthday is July first. When's yours? My favorite color is probably either blue or pink. What's your's? Yeah the castle is very pretty, I guess. At least that's what everyone else says. In some rooms the floor and walls are made of marble. My favorite room—the library—is made of marble and lined with sodden bookshelves. There's a big window that looks out over the town, so I can see everyone walking around in the village. They all look like little ants! :) As for me, I have blonde hair and brown eyes. What are your hobbies? Mine include reading, writing, I have to take piano lessons, I have to take dancing lessons too, and I quite enjoy baking. My dad won't let me do much stuff though... he says a princess shouldn't do a lot. I disagree. Father also won't allow me to leave the castle... what's the village like? Is it as cozy and lovely as it looks from my library window? OH! I also like looking at the stars. I can name all the constellations!

Lots of Love,
Lucy

06-19-xx11

—————Several letter later—————-

Dear Luce,
You won't believe what my old man had me do today! I had to wake up before the sun and I had to go talk to Gray about what kinda sword his pops wants. And then, Gray and I started fighting... I know you told me to stop fighting with him, but it's real difficult! He made fun of my hair! Called it pink... -_- OH! I'm turnin' twelve in three days! Wish you could come visit the village for once. My dad has an appointment with your dad tomorrow, so I'll hopefully see you then. If he'll let me tag along that is. Did ya like the present I sent ya? I made it myself! It took forever to make that journal for you to be able to write in. My hands still hurt.

Lots of love,
Natsu

07-04-xx16

Dear Natsu,

Happy 12th birthday! Hope you like the necklace! Sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday celebration... but I hope you have fun! I had a lot of fun with you the other day. That white dress I was wearing is now ruined thanks to your clumsiness. Thanks for pushing me into the mud at the garden. Hahah! But I did enjoy every moment of spendings time with you! Tell Gray I said hello and for him to stop calling you hair pink. It's obviously salmon. Duh! Oh! My dad hired a new librarian. She brings in her daughter every now and then and we talk about books. Her daughters name is Levy, she's two years younger than us. But she's really nice.

Lots of love,
Lucy

07-07-xx16