The cafe (art is not mine)

Monday 10:30 am

(Workers pov)

I stand behind the counter taking orders from random people and taking in the smell of coffe and bakery sweets. As I was taking an order I herd a ding of the front door then I see a man very pretty he has short fluffy dirty blond hair that almost covers his eyes. His hair and shirt also had a bit of glisening white specks from the snow outside. He is also wearing a dark green turtle neck with a tan T- shirt over top tucked into brown courderoys with a brown belt, along with white converse he has gold and silver rings on along with black nail polish. and a backpack over one sholder. He must be a local collage student.

Soon after him is a girl with blond straingt hair and a pink hoodie along with a white and pink skirt and white converse aswell. They soon aproch me at the counter. I get knocked out of my thoughts as I hear him talking he has a kind of 'hot sexy amazing' voice that makes me grin. He says "Hello" as he says that I stad up straight and say with a smile "Hello what can I get for you." he smiles and says "uhh Ill have a Iced Chai tea please and you babe." he says as he lookes over to the girl my face goes blank uggg there daiting i was hoping she was his siser. "uhh Ill have a pumkin spice drink." I roll my eyes what a basic drink "hot or cold I say." she lookes at me crooked "Hot" she says in bitchy tone. I nod "that will be $16.50 Ill have that out for you soon."

They go sit down as I stand at the counter forgeting to ask his name for the order I rush over to there table "um sorry to bother you I forgot to ask for the name of the order." He lookes at me ans smiles "its ok and the name is Clay." I nod and smile as I walk Back to the counter.

(Clays pov)

I sit down at the the spruce table staring at his eyes the way they glisen in the light, and the brownish gold color shimering. I sit ther focusing on him at work the way his soft lips move, the way he stands when taking somones order. I cant help but feel envyouse for the random woman talking to him. I get knocked out of my thoughts and feelings due to the woman walking twards me. "hey babe im back" I glanse up at her happily "Hi baby I missed you it felt like you were gone forever" I said exateratedly she chuckeld and said "aww I was only gone for a few minutes." "but I-". I was cut off due to him the waiter coming over to me He walks up to the table "Um sorry to bother you I forgot to ask the name for the order." I smile and say "Its ok and the name is Clay." he smiles and nods as he walks to the counter.

I Turn to face my girlfriend she smiles "Hey clay..." Her smile fades "I have to pack my stuff up tonight." I glance at her and frown "but it feels like you just got here Emily." "Baby im sad to go too but Ive been living with you for 2 months now I have to go back home." she says I give her a sad side smirk "its ok we can talk abou this later let's just enjoy our last day togeter happily." She nods in agreement.

We stop our conversaition just in time as the brunnet worker brings the drinks to our table. He goes to place the drinks down and I acidently reach for it before he puts them down causing me to brush my has against his I gasp my girlfriend looks at me confused "uhh sorry I didnt relise u didnt put it down sorry." I say quickly he has a cheery smile "its all good." and walks away my girlfriend smiles and takes a sip of her drink as do I smiling at the fact I finally interacted with him.
_______________________________________
683 words

I now this was kind of short but this was just my first one sooo.