Chapter One

---5 months after the second war----

3rd persons POV

Percy's legs ached from all the walking; the cold air of the night hit his face as he started to shiver. He didn't know where he was going or what he was doing, all he knew was that he couldn't bare to see his mother again, not after what she's done. Percy may have done a lot of bad things in the past and he may do very bad things in the future, but he would've never done what she did to him. Not in a million years. Not ever.

---Time skip------

Percy's POV

It was the last week of August, the campers were rebuilding everything that was destroyed for the last of the summer and everybody was desperate to go home and finally relax. "Chiron wants to talk to you" Nico said as he walked away. I headed over to Chiron, he was talking to Sofia from the Aphrodite cabin. "Heard you wanted to talk to me" I said behind him. He jumped startled at my voice.

"Percy what have I told you about sneaking up on people" he said.

"That you love it, and I should totally do it more often" I replied. Sofia laughed and went back to her cabin.

Chiron rolled his eyes at me. "Listen Percy I have some important news Hecate wants me to tell you" Now I was intrigued, what does Hecate want to do with me? "But let's talk in a more private setting" Chiron led me to the empty strawberry fields.

"So, what is it?" I asked.

Chiron let out a sigh. "I know how much you've been through the last couple of years, I know that saying they were hard would be an understatement, however, we found out some things about your mother, Percy"

Now I was getting nervous. "What did you find out about my mom?"

"What do you know about your grandparents?"

"Um not much they died before I was born" Chiron looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"A long time ago in England, Hecate gave four humans the ability to do magic, soon enough the humans created a small community of wizards and witches, making Hecate her own domain if you say. None of the other gods knew about it, until now, and the gods are really mad at Hecate for keeping the secret. So, Harpocrates, the god of secrets revealed that your grandparents are decedents of one of those wizards. Now, your mother hasn't shown any ability to do magic, but we think that you may appear to do."

I looked at him blankly. Suddenly I couldn't hold it in anymore, so I burst out laughing. "Your kidding right?" 

"Percy, I can assure you I am not kidding, I am serious." I composed myself and looked at him.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Percy, I know this is hard for you to wrap your head around, but the Gods want to send you there" he said.

"Go where?"

"To England" He responded. "The Gods want you to tell them how they act, what they do, and if they are a threat. If they are a threat, the Gods will have to eliminate them."

"What do you mean by 'eliminate' them?" I asked. Chiron looked at the ground.

"They want to kill them, Percy. They want to kill them all"

I ran my fingers through my hair. "But people are going to die"

"No shit Sherlock" A woman said. Chiron and I looked back to see Hecate standing there looking incredibly sad and troubled. "Perseus Jackson, I need you to do this or else they will kill my little pets" She whimpered.

"With all respect, Lady Hecate I don't think these humans are your pets" I said to her. Chiron gave me a warned look.

"HOW DARE YOU" She walked towards me as I stepped back.

"I'll do it" I said. Immediately regretting it. Hecate gave me a hopeful look.

"You will?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll go" Fuck me.

A/N

-I know this chapter is short af but I wanted to publish it anyway. ill update soon enough