How Do You Pee With This Thing?

Hey!! I do not own Aru Shah or the Pandava Quintet. Roshani Chokshi does.

Placed between The Song of Death and The Tree Of Wishes.

A/N In mythology, Arjuna gets turned female by Urvashi for calling her 'mother' when she was trying to hit on him. And now the title makes sense to you huh?

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

A few minutes earlier...

Kamadeva watched as a cinema-sized screen appeared in front of his four-poster bed.

The God of love and desire enjoyed watching/stalking people who were starting to fall in love, even the ones who's affection hadn't been breathed in by him.

The God made himself comfortable in his fluffy Superman pajamas as the screen flickered on.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

|| Aru's POV ||

Aru Shah hated tests.

Especially ones that made her get out of bed at 7:30 am in the morning, when she had been having the best dream about being The Hulk and crushing all Oreo haters under her shoe.

But Boo had insisted that this one was more difficult then your average Algebra test. 

How that could be possible, Aru did not know.

But as she stood in front to the entrance to The Night Bazar, lining up to get Vajra checked, she found herself feeling like the time she had eaten glue at school on a bet. 

She had been baited into the bet by Bree Johnson, a snotty 8th grade girl who had called her out for copying her on her history essay.

After she had passed the security Rakshasa. She walked past stalls selling captured galaxies, Apple computers, and for some reason, an only Ritz cracker store (people in the Otherworld had obviously missed out on the Oreo revolution.)

Aru saw her Pandava sisters Mini and Brynne near of the glass bubble they took their lessons from Boo in, which had descended to the ground so they might get in.

Mini wore her now signature black clothes and combat boots, Dee Dee in her hand in full staff form. She seemed nervous, but that was pretty normal for a girl who usually brought sanitizer and Kleenex everywhere she went.

Brynne was standing in front of a curry and naan shop, arguing with a terrified looking Nagini cook. Her golden highlights glinting in the half-night half-day light.

As Aru met Mini at the front of the glass hamster ball. She stumbled, nearly ploying straight into her friend.

"Aru!" Mini said as Aru righted herself against the side of the sphere. "You should be more careful! If you had done that while standing on iceberg you would have fell into the water and—"

"Died?" Came the telltale voice of Aiden Acharya just before the signature click.

Aru scowled at Aiden. "Did you really have to do that?" She asked, seriously considering tackling Aiden and throwing him into the traitorous Ritz Cracker shop. Vajra hummed in her pocket, just as annoyed as Aru was.

Aiden grinned. "I didn't do that, Shadowfax wanted SO badly to take the picture that he did it himself."

(A/N Is Shadowfax a boy? I tried to see on the fandom but he doesn't have his own page. Shocking I know.)

"Maybe Shadowfax should learn to control his impulses," Aru snapped back, her glare deepening when Aiden grinned.

"Are you, Aru Shah, giving advice to ME?" Aiden said, raising an elegant eyebrow.