37. Me too

The wedding was final, the invitations were printed and the bond was formed.

Jenny was a cute and bubble girl, with open-minded thoughts and a big heart, she and Zhan had become good friends over time.

When Wen Qing found out she was happy for Zhan, Jiang Cheng also congratulated him, ever since she started living with Jiang Cheng things got busy being a parent was not easy.

But the news of Zhan's marriage was a breath of fresh air for everyone, Simon who was busy with studies and taking care of his mother was shocked as well for a while.

But he thought that if Zhan had told Yibo or not.

Everyone was so busy in their life that no one thought about telling Zhan anything about Yibo.

Yanli sent the invitations to the close friends herself and there was only one person who was left.

The Wangs, Yanli thought about that child who had lost his parents, maybe he can get a chance to come out and get some fresh air. But since she couldn't go to work she called Zhan.

So it was late afternoon when she called Zhan.

"Zhan I want you to take this invitation personally to the Wang residence..." she said and handed the invitation to Zhan.

And he slowly took it.

Zhan, took a deep breath and nodded before he went out of the room, he was finally going to meet Yibo, he can see Yibo and talk to him.

Just the thought was making his heart jump with anticipation he wondered what reaction will Yibo when he will see Zhan?

Will he be happy or angry, will he welcome him or will he tell him to get lost?

Will he congratulate him or just be mad at him?

All these thoughts plagued his mind as he was sitting in his car. Once he reached the Wang mansion he felt like his heart was going to burst with excitement.

He parked his car and walked inside the gates of the mansion, a servant asked him who he wanted to meet and he said Yibo.

Zhan stood in the hall and admired the beauty of the mansion before he saw Yibo coming down the stairs.

Something about Yibo was different it was like an entirely different person was standing in front of him, it looked like Yibo had grown so much in these days. 

Why does the air around his be so gloomy?

Meanwhile, Yibo thought that Zhan looked different, he was no longer injured, he was healthy and fine, Yibo does not like to leave his room but when he heard that Zhan had come to see him he couldn't wait, he nearly ran when he had heard that Zhan had come to see him.

Finally, after so many days, the two finally stood in front of each other.

The two had no words to say at first before Zhan spoke, "What are you wearing in your ear? and where are your parents?"

Yibo frowned, "What do you mean...is this a joke, or you  seriously don't know?"

Zhan frowned, "Don't know what?" 

Yibo looked at him with wide eyes, "You seriously don't know?"

Zhan gently moved forwards, "don't know what?" and asked with dread.

"My parents are dead I was in an accident a few months ago...how come you don't know?" Yibo asked with a frown.

Zhan was left speechless, it felt like someone just ripped his heart out from his chest, so all this time Yibo was suffering and he thought that...Yibo was just avoiding him.