Chapter One: Breakfast

I walk down the stairs, throwing my long dark red blue pink brown hair in a messy bun. 

My eyes meet my green purple red orbs in the mirror.

My parents died before I was born, that's why I live with my abusive uncle. 

I'm very normal, my dog, baby, brother, sister, cousin, aunts, uncles, other cousins all died in a car crash before I was born, only my old, fat, abusive uncle survived.

I take my seat at the table all alone, my uncle is passed out drunk on the couch. 

I wish I could run away but I can't because of the high security at the door. 

You see, my uncle is a high-wanted drugs dealer from the mid-west.

My uncle opens his eyes and stands up with the bottle of vodka still in his hand.

'MAKE ME A 5-STAR BREAKFAST OR I WILL SMASH THIS BOTTLE ON YOUR HEAD SO YOU CAN'T HEAR ANYMORE!!!!!!!' He screams.

'y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes u-u-u-u-u-uncle i-i-i-i-i-i-immidiatly' I stutter nervously

I rush over to the old musty kitchen and break an egg in the pan that hasn't been washed in 10 years.

I bring my uncle David his eggs and nervously bite my nails. 

I walk into the hallway and look at my 2'6 body. I'm very tall for a girl that's 15 years old.

'U-u-u-u-u-u-u-uncle I--I-I-I-I-I need to go to s-s-school' I stutter again, nervously grabbing my backpack and putting an old piece of paper for notes in it.

'Then go you fucking moron.' He replies, turning on the tv.

I quickly run out of the house and walk to school.

School is in front of my house.

I almost get hit by a truck when I walk to school, I'm sad it didn't hit me.