~The anniversary~

I wrote a lot of this chapter, down the back of my class during an exam, lol.

November 3rd, 2019
03:38pm

The meeting was quick enough, it had only lasted an hour. I had handed in the final draft for wandavision. And then I watched the audition tapes for the final few candidates for the new roles for the show, and then picked the one I liked best. Characters like Monica, Hayward, Agatha/ Agnes (who I'm over the moon that the role will be going to Kathryn Hahn) and others. And then me and Kevin went over the last few details for 'the falcon and the winter solider' as their going to be building the sets and getting it all ready in the coming months.

As I stepped into the elevator, I called Sebastian and within a few rings he answered.

"Hello?" His voice came from the other line.

"Hi seb, I'm just out of the meeting, where are you?"

"North's brought us down to this like private park thing, which I didn't even know was here but somehow she did"
"Who's on the phone?" I heard north say
"Kadie"
"Is she nearly finished her meeting?"
"Yeah, we're actually going to collect her now"
"Saint! Chicago!" I heard north yell before her voice slowly faded

"Anyway doll, just wait inside the building, you know better than anyone that they'll be paparazzi on you within seconds, their probably all waiting outside, and with the fact that Kim's having a baby and we have her kids will probably make it ten times worse, just wait there, we'll be there in a few minutes"
Sebastian said

"Alright see you soon" I said. Just as I ended the call the elevator doors opened up, revealing the beautiful lobby. I walked over and sat on a couch in the lobby, glancing out of the large windows and I could spot through the bushes, the paparazzi were already waiting out there, I'd say there is about twenty of them.

I took out my phone and just scrolled through tiktok. I only got tiktok a few days ago and I'm only starting to figure it out.

I was probably sitting there for about ten minutes before Sebastian called me and said they were outside.

So I tucked my phone back into my bag and put on my sunglasses otherwise I'd probably be blinded by the flashing lights from the cameras.

I pushed open the glass door and surely enough the second they spotted me, I was surrounded by flashing lights and men shouting.

I pushed past them and quickly walked to the car, and jumped in quickly and Sebastian drove off quickly.

"How'd your meeting go?" Seb asked

"Great, we were actually talking about the falcon and the winter solider"

"Oh what were you saying?"

"Cant tell you yet" I said smiling as I couldn't reveal any details about marvel projects to anyone.

"Aunt Kay" north said from the back

"Yes?"

"Why do people take your photos?" She wondered

"Oh" I said sharing a look with Sebastian as to how to go about answering "well you know how you guys watch me act in movies and things?"

"Yeah"

"Well so do other people and..... they like me because of that and they want to see what I'm up to"

"But then why do they take pictures of me? When we got ice cream with sebby, there were lots of people trying to take pictures of me and Saint"

"Oh well lots of people love your mommy and daddy and they want to see how amazing their kids are" I said, trying to find reasons for it on the spot