The worried days

It's been almost two decades they both haven't done a movie together...The reason is but obvious.....whatever is happening in their personal lives specially after their World Tour for Dance shows, those special moments happened between them during those tours....MD isn't prepared for working with him together again... their lives are already complicated and she does not want to add more to it...If they are working together means they are being with each other for longer and longer time.... as she knows it very well that neither HE nor SHE can resist any moments between them to happen....they can't anymore control themselves from these feelings of love for each other...
———————————————————————————

They both are as usual busy with their own lives and work...but their hearts always seeks each other...
MD was busy with the shoot of her web-series show #FindingAnamika....
While resting at her van in between the shots, she got the news about the older son of SRK and Geetha got arrested
(MD went into the flash back and remembered they were together on the tour for their show, how he was worried about Geetha when she got arrested for 2 hours and how he stayed anxious for the whole time biting his nails, without eating anything till she released, at that time she was there to comfort him to have him in her arms , she was sitting next to him and he hugged her suddenly, he said Dear please hold me tighter )
Now she is not there to do this she gets worried more.
She thought talking to him now isn't right time...she continued her work, she was worried about SRK, she is thinking about him only
Then She took her cell n texted to SRK that pls stay strong n take care of yourself, don't worry.... everything will be fine, just stay calm and don't be anxious.
she wants to have talk to him ......she wants to be with him ....but she can't ....she was in hesitation whether to talk to him or see him personally....will it be OK???

She then thought it's the time he needs the support most, she dialed his number ....
On the other hand SRK was in so much stress, he saw her cell showing Chand calling
he didn't want to talk to her at this time as he don't want her to take stress and more he don't want to let her see him in this mess.....,
but he picked and said hi...
She said : Dear, I know you don't want to talk now but I can't help it , I am so worried for you...pls take care n don't take stress...you have to be strong enough in this situation ...all will be fine soon...
He just said : Don't worry, I am ok... thanks then he said we will talk later n ended the call..
she knows how is he...
❤️
———————————————————————————

She is then busy with her shoot as she continuously doing the work , after 2-3 days she got the news that older son of SRK and Geetha still in the custody she thought she has to see SRK now...
She called him, she said : where are you? I need to see you NOW

On the other hand SRK was so much tensed,
He said to her, I don't want you to see me like this,
She insisted much to him...
Then he in bit loud voice said, No, not now..pls try n understand...
Then he realized she just wanted to be with him in his bad times ,
He said sorry to her n said try n understand, I will text you when you can come to see me ...here it's all mess..
She said : ok, take care...

After 2 days she learned that the older son of SRK and Geetha released from all the charges n reached at his home...

She felt relieved n made herself busy in the shoot....during the lunch he saw SRK message that, " you can come to my office early evening if you want."
———————————————————————————

Then she went on flash back how he surprised her at Newzeland when she was upset with him..

It is Newzeland n it was their last show for the last tour, show will end around 12 midnight...so whole crew decided to party whole night as next day morning they are leaving for India.

Both MD n SRK are bit upset as they know probably they won't get such special moments together ever in future ....MD is much more upset but SRK has its own ideas...

MD knew they won't get privacy as there is a night party with the crew n all this idea is of SRK only...next morning they r leaving for India...

Show started n went very well...whenever they come together, they both are having so intense look...but for others they r performing but they r enjoying their own moments...

Finally it ended n crew were greeting each other n all r excited about the party, SRK is greeting other ladies n crew n he noticed MD is being bit upset and he knew the reason...
She wanted to spend time together n he arranged this party ..

He come close to her n greet her, they hugged for bit longer  n with warmth ...then MD realized they r in public, so they came out of this hug n SRK hold her Hands n kissed on her hand , and said slowly don't worry Chand ,I have some special plans for us...n he winked at her n left her n moved to other crew for party...

MD on the other hand was upset as she thought SRK is saying all these to make her mood right..

Then other crew took  MD to join the party. ...MD tried to enjoy but her heart is seeking something else, so she said Monali that she isn't feeling well n going to her room....
——————————————————————————-

While SRK is busy in party he suddenly realized that MD isn't around, so he called her but she didn't pick so he asked about her to Monali so she said she left the party as she isn't feeling well...

SRK thought in mind, Chand what's this ??!!!

He decided to check on her, what happened actually
So he went to her , he already had her room key...😋😋🤭🤭

He looked into room, he didn't find her, he is getting worried n then he went to balcony n saw her Chand watching the Chand...with teary eyes, he silently went near to her n hold her from behind with so much love n warmth...
MD couldn't realized how he is here, then she looked at him...before she asks anything he kissed her forehead n said Chand we will talk later , you sleep now, I will see you in the morning I have to go back to party, we both can't leave party together like this no one knows about what's happening between us, he took her to bed n helped her to sleep, when he was leaving she holds his hand, n saying with her eyes pls don't go, SRK smiled at her n went back to her kissed her lips gently and greeted her good night .... and said love you...then he left her ...MD too went sleep as she was tired...SRK joined the party again
———————————————————————————

Next morning MD woke up with her phone ringing, she saw its Monali, she was saying ma'am we all leaving by 10 in the morning ,
MD said yes , ok I will be ready by the time....

Then Monali said, ma'am you have to stay for a day more here , as SRK sir said some meeting is there at the noon that you both have to attend....but I have to leave today only as I have some urgent meeting at India, will it be okay for you to manage  ?
MD remembers what SRK said ....She feels excited what's there in his plans ...
MD said to Monali : ohh there won't be any issues, it's a matter of a day only..I think Danish will help me out if I need anything.  You go and take care.
On the other side SRK is busy in saying goodbye to crew n other ladies, he went along with them to the Airport but he wants to go back to the hotel asap as his heart wants to be with his Chand who is upset with him...and before they both leave for work he wants to spend some special time together

So he send a message to MD that don't take your breakfast I m coming , we will have it together..

MD at the hotel heard of the notification, when she read she decided to get ready...

Then she is setting her hair n all she heard opening of her door...
So it was HIM 💖
She thought finally he got time ....

———————————————————————————
To be continued.....💕